chapter 3

Third POV

"Kill... Kill... Must kill... Must kill... Must kill!!" (Y/n) and Harry heard at the same time but Dazai and Ranpo sensed the dark magic again along with (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

"We must inform Dumbledore-ojiisan! (Y/n), you go and follow it!" Ranpo command as I nodded my head and stood up from my seat, we run in a separate way, I run to where I heard the voice, while Osamu and Ranpo run towards Dumbledore's office.

~with Harry, Hermione, and Ron~

Third POV

"Harry!" Hermione and Ron yelled

"Did you hear it?" Asked Harry

"Hear what?" Hermione questioned.

"That voice. It's... It's heading that way... It's going to kill!" Harry stated as he followed the voice along with Ron and Hermione who followed him.

"Kill?" Ron asked, as they run to the corridor bumping into (Y/n) in the process making them fall on the ground.

"Ow!... Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I'm in a hurry right now!" (Y/n) apologized, while helping the three stand up and bowed. "I'm sorry again!" She said and run away towards the dark magic she sensed because the voice stopped.

"Guys! She's going towards where the voice is!" Harry exclaimed as they run to catch-up to her but (Y/n) was a fast runner.

(Y/n)'s POV

I arrived to where I formerly sensed the dark magic and because it suddenly vanished, I couldn't capture it.

While I arrived, I noticed that the floor is wet from the puddle of water that had been scattered from everywhere and I also noticed the spiders but since I was afraid of the spiders, I didn't asked a question from them.

I saw the reflection in the water making me look up and saw the writing on the wall together with Mrs Norris just like in the plot.

'(Y/n), use your Byakugan and look around, I think the snake is still around here somewhere.' inner suggested, making me slap my forehead mentally. 'why haven't I think of that?' I thought and activated my Byakugan.

I started to run while looking around, just then suddenly, I finally found the snake and it was heading towards the roof top so I followed it but I think I was forgetting about something.

~with Harry, Hermione, and Ron~

Third POV

"Damn! She run pretty fast!" Ron exclaimed, as the three of them panted.

"She's pretty athletic but she's not here." Hermione commented, as they finally regained their breathing but then she noticed something. "What's that?" Hermione pointed at the written on the wall.

The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir beware.

That's what is written on the wall by blood. A lot of students then came flooded in and stared at the written on the wall.

//////////////////

~Dumbledore's office~

Dazai and Ranpo barged in Dumbledore's office without knocking making Dumbledore look at them.

"Ah, Osamu, Ranpo. How can I help you two?" Dumbledore asked as he stood up from his chair.

"Dumbledore-ojiisan! We sensed a dark magic! (Y/n) was following wherever it is? And we're sure that it's a snake that is one of Voldemort's allies!" Dazai exclaimed making Dumbledore's eyes widened.

"Lead the way you two." He said seriously and Ranpo and Dazai nodded and lead the way.

The teachers/professors followed short after, after they noticed that the headmaster is in a hurry.

Once they have arrived they saw a crowd of students staring at the wall.

"What is all of the comm-" Dumbledore couldn't complete his sentence when he saw what is written on the wall.

"Everyone except you five, go back to your dormitory immediately." Dumbledore command and the students obeyed, leaving Ron, Hermione, Harry, Dazai, and Ranpo.

"Professor Dumbledore... I swear I didn't do it..." Harry stated.

"You liar! You saw! You Slytherin know a lot of things! Tell them that he did it!" Filch yelled, as the attention was now on the two Slytherin, making them sigh.

"Well, Ranpo it's your time to shine." Dazai said as he nudged Ranpo.

"Fine." Ranpo exclaimed and pulled out his glasses and put it on.

"Ability: Ultra-deduction"

As he put it on, a green light surround him and a none existence wind make his robe flutter, as he opened his eyes.

"I see."  He said, making Filch scoffed. "I see, I see. Just tell them already!" Filch exclaimed.

"Okay, fine. Based on my deduction, Harry didn't do it, he was with Professor Lockhart all the time, and the blood isn't from Mrs Norris, she was just petrified by a snake..." Ranpo stated, Dazai smirked.

"What did I miss?" Lockhart asked only to be shushed by McGonagall because Ranpo was still not finished with his statement.

"It was also happened a while ago because the blood is already dry." Ranpo finished.

"You never case to amaze me Ranpo." Dazai compliment.

"Of course! I'm the great Ranpo after all!" He exclaimed proudly.

Filch was about to remove Mrs Norris but Dazai and Ranpo stopped him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Mrs Norris is being hanged up by her tail and that went through her pressure point, if she won't be removed properly, her spine will be damaged." Dazai explained but then he noticed that (Y/n) is not with them.

"Hey wait, where is (Y/n)? I thought she would be here waiting for us?" Dazai asked as he look at Ranpo in questioning making the two of them panic.

"I told you, you shouldn't let her come alone!" Dazai exclaimed.

"You told me?! You didn't even mentioned it!" Ranpo respond.

"I didn't?" Dazai asked making Ranpo wack his head. "Yes!" He replied, the trio was about to open their mouths but they were interrupted by a scream.

"That's (Y/n)!" Ranpo exclaimed "it's coming from the roof top!" Dazai said as the two of them sprinted where the voice came from, along with Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, and the Golden trio.

-----------------