chapter 9

Warning! This chapter has some cursing🤬!

------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

When I was sure everyone was now in the bus and already sat on the seats, I started the engine of the bus.

"Is everyone on their seats?" I asked waiting for them to reply.

"We're all our seats now (Y/n)-San!" Iida replied.

"Okay, get ready!" I respond and drive the bus.

"(Y/n)-san? Why are you the one driving the bus?" Toshinori (?) questioned.

"Don't be surprised if we say that she is older than she looks." Ranpo stated while Dazai snickered making me, who was listening to them irked in irritation.

"Ehh?!?! Just how old is she?!" The class except the teachers, bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami yelled in surprise but I can clearly see that they are also interested what the my age was.

"Let's see, hm... I think 100?" Dazai said as he counted but technically we forgot how old we were already.

"100?!?!?!" The class yelled in shock.

"Yep!" Dazai exclaimed while I saw Ranpo hold tight on his seat because he knows what will happened next.

Just then, I stepped on the brake purposely making Dazai face planted on the bus's floor, I saw this because of the mirror.

"Don't listen to him, I'm not even THAT old, I say, he was older than me and Ranpo was older than him." I said while gritting my teeth and started to drive again.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)-chan!" I heard Dazai said, I saw him at the mirror got closer to Ranpo. "Is she on her period or something?" He whispered to Ranpo while Ranpo just shrug.

"I heard that!" I exclaimed and I saw him grinned sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

Dazai's POV

"Is she on her period or something?" I whispered to Ranpo while Ranpo just shrug.

"I heard that!" She exclaimed and I grinned sheepishly while scratching the back of my head.

All of a sudden she stopped the bus but this time I caught myself and I tensed when I felt the feeling of the dark magic.

"Oh shit!" I heard (Y/n) curse and I rarely hear her cursed.

"Why did you stop?" Aizawa who is the class's homeroom teacher which I know because I memorize the file, asked.

"Something very dangerous are coming!" Ranpo exclaimed, I think he said that to warn all of us, I look at (Y/n) who are eyes are closed and when she opened her eyes it showed that she activated her Byakugan.

"Hold on tight!" She said and speeded up, I don't know where we are going but she turned the bus to the forest.

"Why the fuck are we driving in the fucking forest?!" Bakugo yelled, (Y/n) look at him which made him shut up when he saw her eyes and to be honest, I was sometimes felt creeped out when she will use her Byakugan.

"Enemies that are stronger that you encountered are there and was heading on our way, that's why I drive in this forest to loose them and won't get you all in danger." (Y/n) explained and turned back to look at the front, to look at were she was driving while her Byakugan was still activated.

"But (Y/n)-san! What will happen to the city if we just leave it be?!" Izuku asked in worry.

"I'll stop it." Toshinori volunteered but me and Ranpo stopped him.

"Don't. You'll only get killed." Ranpo stated while his eyes are now open with a dark expression.

"Oh man! Why are we not having any break?! We just got here!" I complained, I heard Ranpo and (Y/n) sigh out loud and (Y/n) finally deactivated her Byakugan.

"Don't complain 'samu-kun." (Y/n) stated and Ranpo nodded. "At least we know why we are brought here." He said.

Third POV

"At least we know why we are brought here." Ranpo said making all of them confuse.

'Aren't they here to pick us up?' That was the question that remained on their heads.

"Right." Dazai nod.

"(Y/n)-san! A dead end!" Kirishirama pointed out.

'I guess this is far enough. I hope this work's, I have been training this for years now. ' (Y/n) thought and summoned a clone. "Drive this bus for me." (Y/n) command to her clone as the class watched in fascination, when the clone just appeared out of nowhere.

"Aye aye! (Y/n)!" (Y/n)'s clone replied, Ranpo and Dazai didn't stop (Y/n) from jumping out of the bus because they know what she was about to do.

When (Y/n), jumped out of the bus, she summoned her magical mirror. 'I discovered that this mirror is more than meets the eye because it can do more than just a bubble bomb, it can also make... '

"Magical mirror! Bubble portal! To the Armed detective agency!"

As (Y/n) finished her spell, a colorful bubble formed in front of the bus and when the bus was about to crash into it, the bus only went through it instead and (Y/n) followed behind them as the bus finally completely disappeared and she deactivated the bubble portal and used the body flicker to get to them.

///////////////

~at the outside of the agency~

"Where the hell are those three?! We're going to be late for schedule!" Kunikida grumbled because he and Chuuya was waiting outside of the agency to greet and accompany their guest for hours now.

"Would you stop with your schedule thingy!" Chuuya said in irritation causing Kunikida to glare at him. "Schedule is part of my li-"

Before Kunikida could continue his statement, he was cut of by a huge colorful bubble at appeared out of nowhere along with the bus, making him jump in Chuuya's arms in surprise.

When he noticed their position, he got down from Chuuya's hold and the two acted like nothing happened.

Just the suddenly out of nowhere (Y/n) appeared without the two male noticing.

"I saw that!" (Y/n) exclaimed all of a sudden with a grin on her face causing the two male to scream and this time Chuuya was the one who jumped in Kunikida's arms.

(Y/n) laughed at their reaction. "A hahahaha! I didn't expect that kind of reaction! It was so hilarious!" She stated making the two blush in embarrassment because their crush laugh at them, but they didn't mind it because her laugh is like a music in their ears.

--------------------