6

The next morning Miranda woke up and she took note of her sleeping on Ben's chest. She has been doing this on a regular now but everyday it still amazed her just the same.

Although she couldn't remember him and it was a big switch from Tucker to Ben. With Tucker she never woke up on his chest or tangled up with their legs. The intimacy and moments that she's discovering with Ben again wasn't anything she had with Tucker at all.

Tucker was just her husband over the years. He wasn't her best friend or her confidant. He was just the man that she was married to and whom she loved. But with Ben she was discovering so much. They did not have time right now for her to really discover everything about their relationship but what she did know was that the love that 2022 Miranda has with Ben was extraordinary...something close to a romantic novel.

Miranda carefully moved off of him and she found a silky black lace trimmed night gown with a sexy split on both sides going all the way up her hip. She through that on before grabbing her robe.

Waking Pru up Miranda helped her brush her teeth and wash her face. She then dressed her and took her out into the kitchen to be fed.

"Good morning ma." Tuck greeted coming into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey. I made you and Joey breakfast sandwiches so you guys can eat before going to school...I know this might be asking for too much but do you think you could drop Pru off at the daycare."

"Sure mom and thanks for breakfast." Tuck smiled.

Pru ate and Miranda looked up as Joey came out of the room. "Ohhh breakfast thanks so much...and Good morning."

"Good morning." She replied.

"Where's Ben?" Tuck asked.

"Oh its his day off so I didn't wake him." Miranda answered and they nodded. She was still at the stove making herself and Ben some breakfast.

Joey lifted Pru out of her highchair and Miranda came around the corner and hugged her. "Have a good day my little one and I will be there to pick you up." Miranda chimed handing her her lunch box.

"Bye my boys and you both have a good day too." She smiled waving.

Once the kids were gone Miranda continued cooking. She heard a noise and she knew that Ben was awake. She backed up from the stove and took her robe off hanging it on the back of the chair at the counter. She fluffed her hair a bit and looked down at her breast before pushing them up a little in her bra just as she turned back to the stove, she heard Ben walk into the kitchen.
"Good morning." Ben greeted.

"A Good morning it is. Good morning to you too Benjamin." She greeted back turning around to face him with a smile.

Ben's breath hitched as he looked at his wife. He loved the splits on the sides and he bit his lip as the curve of her hips were poking out...he was itching to touch her. Her breast were full and on display, he swore his mouth was beginning to water in want. Growing up Ben thought that he was an ass man but after being with Miranda he discovered he loved everything. She had it all. The smile, the voice, the face, the personality, the laugh, the sexy body. Or simply he was just Miranda's man.

Miranda could see the desire in his eyes and she had to refrain from smirking.

"Uh when did the kids leave?" Ben asked breaking his trance.

"They left like 15 minutes ago after I made them breakfast.

"Oh, I know they loved that."

"I know I figured it's rare that I probably make them anything. Which is why I decided to on my day off and now I'm cooking my husband breakfast. Which is now done."

"It smells delicious. Let me grab the pot to make some tea."

"Oh no I got it." Miranda chimed but Ben was already walking towards the counter.

Miranda bent over grabbing the kettle from the bottom cabinets brushing her ass against Ben.

Ben looked down at Miranda bent over in front of him and he bit his lip once more looking at her round backside, her night gown rose and he could see the roundness of her bottom and the small lace panties she had on.

"Miranda." Ben warned. "I know what you are trying to do."

"Is it working?" She questioned teasingly pushing against him and looking over her shoulder as she stood up straight.

Ben took a deep breath as she turned to face him biting her lip. He reached and grabbed her by the waist pulling her into him and immediately he trailed his fingers up and down her thighs and hips through the splits of her nightgown.

"You are so beautiful" Ben whispered as his hands slipped through the splits of her dress and gripped her ass.

Miranda softly let out a soft moan as he began to palm and grip both cheeks. He lifted her up by her ass and Miranda gasped and crossed her leg around his waist.

Ben moved and sat her on the counter by the dishwasher. Miranda smiled at him and looped her arms around his neck and Ben leaned in and kissed her lips hungrily which, she eagerly accepted and quickly became a participant. She took her hands and clutched his face as their lips moved together intricately. She moaned into his mouth and darted her tongue in to play with his.

Ben was loosing his resolve he wanted Miranda so much. God knows it had been long enough and she wasn't playing fair. He chucked to himself, she couldn't remember a lot but she did remember that she loved to be intimate with him.

Ben broke their kiss and backed away a little.

"How about you ask me anything you want to know about me and us." Ben suggested.

Miranda clicked her teeth but smiled "Okay I already could guess that you asked me out first because I would have never approached you. I'm not that type of woman...I think... or was I?"

"I asked you out first on valentine's day. It's one of the holidays that we take seriously. It's almost like our second anniversary."

"Why?" She questioned curiously.

"You know you weren't ever good at romance but you told me you first liked me on valentine's day. You ruined our second valentine's day together by working all day and you felt horrible but I already knew that was going to happen because I know everything about you and I love you for you, so at 11:23 pm we still ate dinner extravagantly. I turned the whole cafeteria into a big date with roses, a chef and nice dinner."

"Aww that was so sweet." Miranda gushed.

"Where was our first date then since I told you I liked you and you asked me out?"

"Our first date was in the OR."

"The OR?" She laughed.

"Yes, we were suppose to go out to dinner but you had to work so I joined you for surgery and we talked the entire time asking each other questions. Everything was so free and easy." Ben smiled as he helped her down from the counter so they could eat.

"So how did you know that I was your one?"

Ben made his plate and he began to smile. "I knew by date three that I was going to marry you. The first day we met you were so infuriating. I had never met a woman who ever pissed me off more than you but yet despite that I wanted to know you. You were interesting and had many layers and I wanted to know all of them. After that day I began to think about you all the time. I should have been finishing my charts, but instead I was thinking about how beautiful you looked. Your laugh was like a melody. I was just comfortable around you and always wanted to be with you. I didn't find other women as attractive as you. I was finding ways to deal with some of the annoying things you did instead of being annoyed. I was willing to apologize to you and I'm so stubborn. I cared about everything you cared about. You became my best friend and we could talk to each other about anything and I wanted to share everything with you. You made my heart beat faster. You made me want to be better. I would do and still will do anything to make you smile. I couldn't imagine my life without you. My feelings for you were there before sex and they go beyond sex but don't get me started on the sex. You were just the full package. You were made for me."

Miranda took in everything he said and tears were welding in her eyes. "Gosh you made me just feel so good. I never had anyone every describe something like that. Um it was beautiful and I am not a mushy person but with you, you keep turning me into mush."

"I love you Miranda so much."

"Thank you." Miranda praised her eyes tearing up.

"No thank you." Ben replied.

"Okay tell me some more." Miranda encouraged.

"Ask me anything?" Ben laughed.

"Okay so when did we get married?"

"December 18th."

"Awe a Christmas wedding." Miranda mused.

"You're more happy about it now than you were back then." Ben laughed.

"What?"

"You didn't want to have a big wedding at all. You wanted to go to the court house and have a cock tail party afterwards."

"But that wasn't fair to you. You never had a wedding before."

"I thinks that's why you eventually gave in and cooperated with me and just let me plan it and then you were 5 hours late to the wedding."

"Ben be serious no I wasn't." She replied her eyes big as saucers as she bit her bacon.

"Yes, you were on the way to the ceremony and you were in the limo with Richard and they called informing him that his wife Adele was in the Er. She had an aneurysm and you turned around and went to go help. At first I thought you stood me up when it was time to start the wedding and you were no where to be found."

"I'm sorry Benjamin." Miranda reached out touching his hand.

"It's okay baby. It was another reason for me to show you that I loved you and I wasn't going anywhere. You still has some reserved thoughts on marrying me and we cleared all that up. I mean there was more down the line. You were just very passionate about us working and not loosing me?"

"Dam Tucker must have really did a number on me." Miranda commented.

"He did but we got through all of that, scared or not you loved me whole heartily in a scary type of way."

Miranda smiled brightly at him. "Okay here's a questioned that I'm really nervous to ask because I fear I'm telling on myself but also I know I would never do this so..." Miranda rambled and Ben paused cutting into his pancakes to look at her.

"Who is Doctor Wright. I know he's a resident but who is he to me...did we have a thing? Did I step out on you? Please tell me that I didn't. You are to good of a person for me to have done that, I know I wouldn't have...ad least I think but some thing is not right with him at work. He looks at me like he wants me and he's very attentive. I took him off of my service and kept my distance last week." Miranda stressed palming her head.

"He kissed you and he has a thing for you." Ben told her.

"He kissed me..I did not kiss him back right?"

"No you didn’t, none at all in fact when you came home you were so hurt about it and frustrated because you couldn't understand why he would do that. I knew he had a thing for you his very first day working. He stood right in front of the both of us and was smiling at you like you were the last dessert on earth. I just didn't think he was bold enough to step to you like that."

Miranda looked at Ben mortified. "What did you say to him?" Miranda questioned. She has seen Ben angry behind Tucker, so she knew he had to be livid.

"I said nothing because I trust you and I know you would handle it. I wanted to punch him square in the face repeatedly but I couldn't do that...being all cave man and all. I can't blame him for wanting you either. He's young and he got the chance to be around the world- renowned Dr. Miranda Bailey and if you smiled at him I know it was a done deal." Ben shrugged.

"Dam you make me feel like Beyoncé." Miranda blushed.

"That's because you are mine. You are my whole world. The sexiest woman alive."

"Benjamin stop." Miranda nudged him smiling.

"Okay here's another question." Miranda added.

"Mmm-hmm." Ben replied waiting.

"What's it like for us to be together sexually?" Miranda questioned and Ben paused biting his lip.

"Miranda." He warned yet again.

"No funny business. You described everything else so good. I'm just curious." She asked as her eyes had a hint of amusement.

Ben got up to get himself more coffee before walking back to the counter. He sat his coffee cup down and walked behind her sitting, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Ben leaned into her ear. "Making love to you is in fact love. It's more than an act of pleasure. It's our ability to feel so close and so connected, so comfortable that's its breath taking to the point where we can't take it and in those moments we feel as if we are a part of each other. Our souls connect. I love to toss you on that bed and ravish you from head to toe. I love to make love to you until you are too exhausted to do so much as stand with out support...until you call out my name in your dreams and reach for me in your sleep. Until you can't think of anything other than the touch of my hands, the caress of my lips and the stroke of my penis deep inside of you." Miranda gasped at his words and her hand was gripping the hell out of her fork.

"We worship each other with our bodies. I love to taste how delicious you are when you are dripping and cumming on my tongue. You are my very own personal porn star and I was so glad that we got married because the sex we have is so good and so nasty, I was for sure we were both going to hell." Ben chuckled and then continued.

"Watching you grip the sheets and arch your body. To feel you clench around me and claw at my body. It's no better feeling than to be with you Miranda. It's a raw need. I crave you. It's explosive, powerful and soul stirring. I could go on and on about how good and beautiful it is." Ben explained rubbing her thighs before taking his seat.

Ben began eating again and it took Miranda a while to get herself together. She kept looking at Ben out the corner of her eye. She wanted him so bad.

"If it's so good and you just spoke those words...why don't you seem phased or turned on?" Miranda asked testing him.

"Miranda believe me I am." He turned in the chair and Miranda looked down at his hard on.

"I want you all the time, every single day and it's been like that since we first had sex. When we didn't have all the kids it wasn't nothing for me to meet you at the front door when you come home and take you right then and there. We don't have that luxury much anymore but when we do we treasure it. Now finish eating and when it is time to have sex we will and I will leave no stone unturned."