Flashback

*FLASHBACK*
FYI: they're 13 here.
"Hey mom." I say as enter the kitchen. She looked worried and sad. "Mom, are you alright?" I asked, concerned. "Sweetie, we need to talk." She said and grabbed her mug that said 'I Love New York' I still remember that trip to the States. "Okay." I replied and followed her to the breakfast table. "Ariana, we're moving to America." She stated bluntly, not beating around the bush. I was shocked. "You're kidding me right?" I said as tears welled up in my eyes. "No honey I'm not." She said and stirred her coffee. "When do we leave?! Why! I can't! I can't leave my friends! Brooklyn! I can't leave Brooklyn behind." I said and completely broke down. I wasn't hungry anymore. "We leave tomorrow, we have to leave because my job has offered me an amazing position in Los Angeles." She replied. "I can't believe you would do this to me...Clarissa." I spat. She knows I only call her by her first name when I'm angry. I rolled my eyes at her and I heard her sigh. Why would she do this to me? I can't deal with this. I dialed Brooklyn's number. "Come over now. I have to tell you something." I said, sniffling. "Okay. I'll be right over." He replied. I could hear the worry in his voice. Minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Brooklyn standing there. He is amazing, I love him so much, as a friend though. I never thought of us as anything other than that. "Hey Brook." I said, not looking him in the eye. "Let's go upstairs." I say and he nods. We enter my room and sit on my bed. "What wrong, Ari?" He asked, obviously concerned. "I-I'm movi-" I stuttered, but immediately let my tears spill. He runs over to me and wraps me in a warm hug. I bury my face in his chest. He gently strokes my hair. I pull away and take a deep breath. "Why is your room so empty? There's nothing in here." He asks suspiciously. "I'm moving away Brooklyn." I say. I see his eyes widen and tears brim his eyes. "Wait, w-what?" He asks. "I'm moving to...America." I say and a tear falls down my cheek. He wipes it away and wipes his own tears away. "Why so suddenly?" He asks. "My moms job." I reply and look down. "When do you leave?" He asks me again. "T-Tomorrow." I reply and look him in the eyes. I see pain flash through his eyes. I feel so bad. I can't leave him like this. I just can't.

A/N: I hope you like this!!!!! I'll be doing regular perspective for the rest, I'm sure. Keep reading please! And vote and suggest things.