You Remember Me?

Ariana's POV
We finally landed in London. I race off the plane since my butt is aching, badly. We grab our luggage and head to our car. Mom hired a driver for us. We arrive at our humongous mansion, it's amazing! I walk in and drop my luggage on the cold hardwood floor. I fall back onto the bed and fall asleep immediately.

I wake up in my jeans, ew. I head to the shower and feel so refreshed. I came out wrapped in a towel, as I forgot to bring my clothes with me. I pick out the 'necessities' and a white cami, some black sweats, and my Uggs. I put my hair into a mini half up half down on the top of my head. I put an extra hair tie on my wrist just in case. I run down the stairs, not bothering to begin unpacking. I skip to the car, and as, the driver to take me to Starbucks. When we arrive, I hop out and walk to the entrance. I smiled as the aroma of freshly brewed coffee hits my nose. I take out my Gucci wallet and order a Passion Tea Lemonade, and pay. I take a seat next to the window, a table for two. I look out the window, people watching, until a familiar face walks into the building. I stare at him for awhile until it hits me. That's Brooklyn. Crap. Crap. Crap. I quickly grab a magazine and lift it up to my face. I hear footsteps. No. Please no. I hear the chair in front of me scoot. Nooooooo. "Hi, I'm Brooklyn." He says. What do I say?! "I'm Ariana." I reply, still holding the magazine to my face. Why did I say that? I'm so stupid, especially when out on the spot. He puts the magazine down slowly. I hate you, Beckham. "Oh, hi." I say and give an awkward wave. His eyes study me closely. Don't recognize me. Don't recognize me. Don't recgon-. "You look quite familiar." He says suspiciously. My eyes widen. He seemed to notice. "I-Uh, don't know, um, why I would be familiar. Because I surely never lived here before. Yeah, I have never lived here. Let's go with that." I say biting my nails. They call my order, and I rush to pick it up and come back. "You said your name is Ariana?" He asks, as his eyes widen. "Yeah." I say shyly, looking down. "I know who you are." He said, looking right at me. "Ugh. I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry I never called you ever again." I said. I shook my head. Why did I completely shut him out of my life? "I forgive you." He said. Wait, is that what I just heard? "You, what?" I asked, surprised. "I forgive you." He said slower. "Oh my gosh! Really! That's amazing! I just can't believe that you could forgive me after I completely ignor-" I started. He rushed over and hugged me. It felt so relieving and amazing to be back in his arms. "I missed you Brook." I stated and squeezed my eyes shut. He smelt so good. Wait what? Stop that Ari, you're just friends. "I missed you as well." He replied and let go. Dang it. "Well I gotta head out." I said getting up. "Wait! Do you still have my number?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly. "Text me your address so we can hang out sometime." He said and looked at his shoes. "Sure," I said smiling. "I'm not only visiting though, I moved back because my moms job offer ran out." I said happily. His head shot up and his eyes gleamed with joy. A smile spread across my face. "Really?!" He asked, shocked. I nodded again. I waved and walked out of the Starbucks. I looked over at the window and saw Brooklyn watching me. He looked away as soon as he noticed. I giggled and blushed. I got in the backseat and immediately went on my phone. My phone vibrated in my hand, it was a text from Brooklyn.
B- Wanna say to my family, once again? I'm sure they want to say hi.
A- Omg, sure. When?
B- In an hour or so. *His address here hehe*
A- okay, thanks!! Can't wait.
I set my phone down and look out the window for the short drive back home. I get out of the car and run into the house. I run to my room, a smile plastered on my face. I jump up and down, and immediately try to look presentable. I decide to wear a black skater skirt that goes my my mid-thigh. I pick out a white crop top that shows off my flat stomach and abs. I am quite athletic. I now play soccer or shall I say 'football'? I where my black hightop converse. I brush my ombré hair out and do my signature curls and a high ponytail. I apply my signature makeup which is a natural eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, a light shade of purple pink and brown and I always fill in my eyebrows. I do a flawless foundation. I check my phone and it's already 10:50. I have time to make it. His house is only 7 minutes away. I jump into my very own Range Rover, it was delivered this morning. I start the engine and immediately turn up the radio, pretty loud, and drive the way to the Beckham Palace, as I always called it that. I soon arrive and park my car on the side of the road. I lock it and walk up to the door. I flatten my skirt and adjust my shirt. I put the hair draping from the ponytail on my shoulders. I ring the doorbell and hear someone say "I'll get it!" And then "No, I'll get it." "No." "Yes." "No." I see two shadows going at each other through the doors. Oh gosh. I cross my arms and lean my weight onto my left leg and tap my right foot and look around. I ring the doorbell again. "Shhh!" I hear someone say. The door finally opens, and I'm still in the same position. "About time." I say and Brooklyn smiles weakly. He opens the door wider for me to come in. I walk in and it's still the same. I take it all in when I feel something grab my leg. "Who is this?" I ask Brooklyn. "Oh, that's Harper. My younger sister." He replied and picked her up. He had a sister? I wasn't here, I guess. I'm sure I missed out on a lot. We walk further into his house and see his family sitting on the couch. "Mum, dad, Romeo, and Cruz, this is Ariana." He says to get their attention. They all turn around and stand up. Victoria runs to me and engulfs me in a hug. "I missed you darling." She says and let's go. She strokes my hair and smiles at me. I smile back. She always felt like my real mom. That sounds rude, considering I have a real mother. She always felt like I was more related to her than to my own mother. I have never met my birth father, but David seems like a father to me. David walks over and gives me a bear hug. "Can't...Breathe." I sputtered. He lets go and smiles. "Nice to see you again." They said in unison. Romeo runs over to me and hugs me. "You're back! Is it really you? I don't believe you." He said and stepped back. I laughed. Cruz came over and shook my hand. We never were really close. He was quite little when I left. They grow up so fast. "Nice to meet you." He said politely. "You too." I replied and made a silly face. Brooklyn grabs my hand and drags me to his room. I blushed. We sat down on his bed and caught up.

Brooklyn's POV
She is so beautiful. I still can't believe she's back after all these years. After hours of talking about our lives, she yawns and gets under my blanket. I laugh. "You're already tired? It's only 7." I say. She nods her head. She turns on her side and pulls me under the blanket with her. I pull her closer to me. I began to feel my eyelids droop. I lay down and close my eyes. "I love you, Ari." I whispered very quietly.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!!