Again?

A/N: I know Ariana Grande is actually in her 20s, but pretend she is 16 in this story b/c you can so...

Ariana's POV

"Ariana! Get down here, we need to talk." My mom shouted. Ugh, the last time she said that we moved away from my hometown. I run down the stairs. "Yes mom?" I ask. "Sit down." She said. Uh, I don't like how this is going. "We're moving to London." She said. "Oh my goodness. Really?" I asked. I was so happy. "Yes. We leave tomorrow." She answered. I ran up the stairs. I was quite excited. I just now realized everything was packed away already. I really couldn't wait. Crap. I never stayed in contact with Brooklyn or his family! We were best friends! I can't believe myself. How could I just realize this? Did I really start a whole new life without him? Is that even possible...? Whatever. I need to calm down.
I tossed and turned all night, thinking about what Brooklyn would think of me.
The next morning I woke up, and remembered we were leaving for London today. I picked some jeans, a fuzzy cropped sweater, and some black heels. Kind of fancy for the airport, but I don't really care. "Ariana! We're leaving now!" She yelled. I grab my carry on and my Prada suitcase. I walk out the door, not even bothering to say bye to this house. I couldn't wait to be back, but that wouldn't last forever.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I just didn't have anything to put.