Model Status

{ Ariana's POV }

I woke up to Brooklyn calling me. "Hello?" I said and yawned. "Did I wake you up, Princess?" He asked. I blushed. "Uh, no." I lied. "Anyway, my mom wants to invite you to her runway modeling appearance tonight." He said. "She thinks you could model for her." He added. "Oh really? Tell her I'll go." I replied. "She wants you to come pick up a dress and let her do you hair and makeup." He said. "I'll be right over." I replied, smiling. "Okay, bye Ari." He said and hung up. Victoria Beckham wants me to model for her?! Oh my goodness! My fame is rising up by the minute. I put on a Pink Victoria's Secret sweatshirt and sweatpants and my Nike Roshe's. I didn't bother putting any makeup on, since I would be getting it done. I drove the way to the Beckham's house. I knocked on their door and Romeo opens it.
"Hello Ariana! You may come in." He says and bows. I giggle and give him a hug. "Where's Brooklyn?" I asked him. "He is in his room." He said and closed the door to go back to playing video games. Which one was Brooklyn's room again? Oh gosh. I think it was the third one. I knocked and it opened almost immediately. "Well you look comfortable." Brooklyn winked. I rolled my eyes and let myself in. I sat on his bed and picked at my nails. There was an awkward silence. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror as Brooklyn stood there watching my every move. I measured the length of my hair, it's something I like to do. It went down to about my hips. I caught Brooklyn looking at me. He immediately looked away and blushed. "Where's your mom?" I asked, breaking the silence. "She's down stairs." He replied. I nodded my head and exited his room. I walked down the staircase to Victoria's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Great, you're here!" She said, gleaming. I smiled at her and she let me in. "Let's get started on your hair." She said and sat me down on a chair in her bathroom. She used her straightener to flatten my hair, she ten put it into a sleek ponytail, and wrapped a piece of hair around the hair tie. She hair sprayed my flyaways. I loved it. She began on my makeup which consisted of foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlighter, blush, brow pencil, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. I looked amazing afterwards. I couldn't wait to see my dress. She led me to her closet and grabbed a white and silver dress with white heels and a silver clutch. I gasped. I grabbed it and ran to change into it. I came back and I looked amazing, I must admit. "Thank you so much, Victoria." I said, and wrapped her in a hug. I walked outside to see Brooklyn in his tux. He looked so hot, ugh. His eyes widened when he saw me. "Y-You look amazing." He blushed. "You look handsome yourself." I smirked. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car. We got in and waited for the rest of his family. They all piled in. We drive off to where ever the modeling event is taking place.