𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🔮༄¸

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃." iris excused as she looked at her best friend, raf harrier. "you can go ahead, i'll find you." she told him as she caught sight of bella swan talking with some boy she didn't know.

raf followed her line of sight and rolled his eyes slightly. "i don't understand why you like her so much." he said receiving a glare from the girl next to him.

"she's cute!" she defended bella, her eyes holding adoration as she looked towards her socially awkward friend. "so, go ahead." she said, shooing him with her hands.

the boy scoffed in mock offence before walking towards the school building. "m'not a dog, ris." he called over his shoulder making the girl smile.

iris moved towards bella, smiling kindly at edward who stood a few feet away from his girlfriend and returned the gesture. "oo bellaaa." iris singsonged as she got closer, said girl and her friend looking towards her.

"oh, no. i should've never told you my birthday." bella groaned quietly at the sight of the wrapped gift iris pulled from her tote bag. "thank you." she muttered as she accepted the gift, trying not to draw attention to them. the brunette looked between her two friends before shaking her head, "right." she said her palm on her forehead before gesturing between the two. "iris, jacob. jacob, iris." she introduce the two. 

iris smiled at him and he smiled back both muttering a 'hey' before watching bella put iris' gift in her bag. "na ah." jacob said as he gestured towards it. "open it."

"yeah! open it! i want to see your reaction!" she added as she clapped her hands excitedly.

bella slightly glared at them before giving in, pulling the gift out of her bag again. a smile formed on her lips as she opened the small box. 

"it's one of my special collection. i've thought about it a long time but this one suited you best." iris explained as bella traced the crystal attached to a thin chain. very subtle, not too eye catching, totally bella.

"it's beautiful." the brunette said as she smiled at her friend, "thank you."

"no problem bells. i love giving gifts." iris said.

jacob hummed as he reached into the pocket of his cargo shorts, "we have that in common then. i saw this the other day and it made me think of you. it catches bad dreams." he said as he held up a dreamcatcher.