𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🔮༄¸

"𝐇𝐄𝐘." raf greeted as he threw his arm around her shoulder, tugging her into his side. she rapidly blinked, trying to wake herself up. "bad night?" he asked as she leaned into him tiredly, a frown pulling at her brows.

she hummed, pressing her cheek against his chest. her mind was on the brink of shutting down. strange nightmares had been keeping her up long past twelve the past few days. sleep was barely there and when she did manage to close her eyes, they snapped back open a mere half an hour later. it was beyond frustrating and she'd tried about everything. yoga, meditation, jumping up and down to tire herself, even sleep medication didn't work. she pulled back with a sigh, forcing her back to stand upright. she glanced around the hall and was relieved to see everyone in their own conversation. her fingers were fidgeting, "i dreamt about that hiker." she said lowly. 

he furrowed his brow before leaning against her closed locker, "a nightmare? that's normal- he was killed- it'll be okay." raf said trying to comfort her.

she shook her head, she didn't know if she should tell him. she didn't want him to think she was losing her mind. even when she thought she was losing her mind as well. the unexplainable deaths that had been happing in forks and la push were haunting her. and she felt crazy for it. "it was about the man they found this morning." she revealed.

raf was stunned to silence before the frown returned. "iris ... maybe you think that it was."

"what?"

"you haven't slept in days, your days blur in each other. maybe you convinced yourself that the man you saw on the news this morning- was the same man as in your dreams." he tried to find an explanation.

iris hummed in thought. "yeah maybe." she muttered.

"i have to go to class- i've got to copy lucy's answers before next period." raf said, shooting his best friend a sympathetic smile. "if you fall asleep- wake up." he gave as advise, he grinned and waved as he walked away.

she raised her hand and wiggled her fingers at him. she stayed leaning against a locker, looking at the people that passed. she perked up when she caught sight of bella. she straightened and walked over to her.

"everything alright?" iris questioned as she came to a stop next to bella's locker. the brunette was frowning down at her phone, her lip between her teeth as she glanced between the screen and iris repeatedly.