𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🔮༄¸

"𝐇𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄." iris greeted happily as the older man opened the door for the girl.

he smiled back at her, happy to see her. in his opinion, she was one of bella's better friends. one who had his daughter's best interests at heart. and he couldn't be more thankful for the distraction she offered. "hey, iris." he said and opened the door wider for her to come in. "you here to see bella?" 

"no, i came for you." she told him teasingly making him roll his eyes.

"she's upstairs." he told her, smiling after her as she bounced up the stairs.

iris made her way upstairs and grinned to herself as she sneaked to bella's bedroom. "bella!" she screamed as she threw the door open.

said girl jumped from her place in her bed, startled. a hand made it's way to her chest as she glared at iris. "you scared me." she told her.

the other girl chuckled and took a seat beside her. "so, what do you wanna do?" she asked curiously. that morning, she'd gotten a text from bella saying she had to come to her house so they could do something.

"well-" Bella said, standing up and going over to her desk. "i thought maybe we could go to jake's?" she suggested, nervous to see her friend's reaction. the brunette didn't want to bring her friend in an awkward situation with someone she didn't really know but on the other hand she wanted iris and jacob to be somewhat friends.

much to bella's relief iris nodded happily. "sure! he lives in la push, right?" she questioned.

"yeah, he does." bella said with a small smile tugging at her lips. she grabbed her bag from her deskchair and swung it over her shoulder as iris stood up and clapped her hands.

"great, are you driving?" she asked. 

the swan girl nodded and moved towards the hall. "dad?" she called as they went down the stairs.

a second later, charlie appeared in the doorframe of the living room. "yeah?" he asked.

"we're going to jake's, we'll be back later tonight." bella told him, causing his eyebrows to raise in surprise. he glanced between them for a moment before shrugging.

"alright." he said, walking with them to door. "don't stay out too late, though. be back at a reasonable hour." he told them, mainly looking at his daughter who nodded with a small smile.