The weirdo on maple street/Chapter 4

We are at Mike's house and the gril is sitting in front door of us on the couch,nobody was talking.Mike brake the silence first "is there a number we can call for your parents"

"Where's you hair?Do you have cancer?"Asks Dustin,I punch him because you can't just ask a person if they have cancer.

"Did you run away?"asks Lucas.

"Are you in some kind of trouble"Mike asks,they can't just ask her questions like this without let her finish the first one.

"Is that blood"asks Lucas.He try to touch her but I slap his hand.

"Stop it.You're freaking her out"I say.

"She's freaking me out"

"I bet she's deaf"Dustin claps his hand together and the girl did a little jump of surprise."not deaf"

"Ok that's enough all right"says Mike finally a normal person.

"She's just scared and cold"I say,Mike walks away to go get some clothes for her I think.We hear a loud sound of a thunder and again the girl jump.

"Here,these are clean,okay"says Mike with the clothes for the girl in his hand.She take them and put them on her face before standing up.She starts to take away the T-shirt she have on,all of the boys turn back and I stop her she finish pulling it off.

"No no no,see over there.that's the bathroom privacy get it"I say showing her where it is.She take the clothes and start to walk to the bathroom.Mike look at me and I move my hand to tell him to go close the door of the bathroom.

I look at the other boys.Mike arrives and told us that she talked to him,well talk she said yes and no.

"This is mental"says Dustin

"At least she can speak"Mike says to try to kinda protect her I think.

"She said "no" and "yes" you're 3 years old sister says more"says Lucas and he was right because the girl kinda look like our age so she kinda supposed to say more.

"She tried to get naked"says Dustin but I couldn't hear because I'm going to go see if she's ok.

"Is everything ok in here"

"Yes"she says,I'm kinda happy that she talked to me.

I'm waiting next to the door and when she come out Dustin and Lucas were about to leave.I am sleeping on the couch and the girl in a little fort made with like pillows and blankets to hide her if Mike's mom come downstairs.

The girl and Mike were talking I was not completely listening to them but I hear that her name is Eleven but we can call her El so it's shorter.Mike tell good night to El and to me.he's now gone and I fall asleep instantly after he close the light.
...
I wake up as I hear Karen screaming at Mike and I to go eat breakfast.Eleven is still asleep,so I am trying my best not to wake her up.

I go upstairs and I see that Mike is putting eggo in the toaster.He's putting four of them in it so I guess it's one for me two for him and one for eleven.

Mike call my name and throw it at me,it land on my face and fall on the ground.I pick it up and throw it at Mike again"sorry"he says he throw it in the garbage and give me another one.

We sit down at the table and start eating,well me and Mike are eating really fast.

"Slow down,Mike that's disgusting"Nancy says with a disgust face.

"Do a lot of study last night?"ask Mike,I chuckle a bit because we saw Steve yesterday going into Nancy's room.

"Yeah actually I did"responds Nancy not looking stress at all,maybe she doesn't know what we saw.