The school\Chapter 2

When we arrived at school,we park our bike.The bell rang.

''That's weird.I don't see him.''Mike said,I didn't tell them my feeling of yesterday night.

''I'm telling you,his mom's right.he probably went to class early again''Lucas said.

''Yeah he is always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him a pop quiz.''Dustin said,I feel dump for thinking I had a feeling and it's true.I sound like my grandma.Dustin is right everything is fine.

''Step right up,ladies and gentlemen.Step right up and get your ticket for the freak show.''We heard behind us.We turn around to be sure it was this dumbass.

''Who do you think is gonna make more money in a freak show?''Troy ask but we know he was gonna name all of us.

''Midnight,frogface,toothless or...''He was in front of me,not like the other he always change name for me ''The little Bitch''That was the wrost name he ever called me.

''I'll go with...Toothless''James said,as always.

''You're so dumb that you don't even know our real name''I wispered so they don't hear,but Troy look at me with a death look like he heard.

''I told you a million times,my teeth are coming in.It's called cleidocranial dysplasia.''Dustin said,but these little ugy face in front of us don't understand that.

''I told you a million times''James said,but with a imitation of Dustin voice.

''Do the arm thing.''troy said,I didn't want to Dustin do it.

''Dustin you don't need-''

''Shut up Y\N''Dustin said,I wasn't prepared for that.He is always nice to me and we are so good friends.I just turn around and leave.

After like 1 minutes the boys came to me and Dustin start apologize and I said it was okay.The class was interesting I always liked the class of Mr.Clark.The bell rang and everyone stand up and start leaving the class.

''Remember finish chapter 12 and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment and other form of science investigation.This will be on the test which will cover chapters 10 though 12.It will be a multiple choice with an essay section.''said Mr.Clark even if he know that nobody was listenning to him.

After he finish every body was already out of the classroom except me and the other boys,in front of his desk.
"So did it come"asked Mike.It's as been a long time we were waiting for this,I hope it's finally here.

"Sorry boys"said Mr.Clark.I was just accustom that people said boys are even if I was a girl."I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...it came"He continue.We look at each other and I was so happy.we run out of the class really fast to go see it in real.

Mike opened the door and sat on a chair in front of it.

"The Heathkit ham shack."said Mr.Clark a way to present the object to us.We were choked."Ain't she a beaut" asked Mr.Clark and I admit it's really impressive.

"I bet you can talk to New York with this thing"said Dustin.

"Or maybe more"I said.I looked a Mr.Clark.

"Bigger"He said.I can't believe it.

"California"said Lucas I think it might be a little more.

"Bigger"said again Mr.Clark.

"Canada"I asked it can't be bigger right?

"Bigger"He said.I can't believe it bigger then Canada.

"Australia"said Mike.Mr.Clark nod to approved what Mike just said.we start exclaiming.

"Oh man,when Will sees this he's totally gonna blow his shit."Said Lucas.and he's literally going to get in trouble for saying this I'm pretty sure.but I'm agreeing with him Will he's gonna be so exited.

"Lucas"said Mr.Clark with a authoritative voice.

"I'm sorry"Lucas said to apologize.Me and Dustin chuckles.Lucas and Mike started play with the buttons.

"Hello,this is Mike Wheeler,president of Hawkins Middle AV Club"said Mike with a Australian accent.Dustin take the headphones and put then on his ears.

"What are you doing"asked Lucas but he was doing to present himself like Mike did of cours.

"Hello I'm Dustin and this is the secretary and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV club.do you eat kangaroo for breakfast"he said with the same Australian accent.his question makes me laugh.Me and Lucas jump on the headphone to take them but two mans comes in the rooms at that moment.

"Sorry to interrupt but may I borrow Micheal,Lucas,Y/N and Dustin?"A man said.I looked at the other but they were just fixed on the man. I don't think they are gonna tells us good news...

A/N:Hey its me again,so this chapter is really short but I'm gonna try to do better and if you see some spelling mistakes just tell in the comments(I'm not really good at english)
Luv you and don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter💕❤️