Forest/chapter 3

The mans bring us in a room,I saw Hopper and another police officer sitting on chairs as we entered the room.Me and the boys sat down on a couch and they started talking all at the same time.Hopper started to get angry a bit.

"Okay,okay,okay, one at the time alright...you" he says as he point Mike."so he takes what?"

"Mirkwood"Mike says I want to say that it wasn't the real name of it but I didn't want to make Hopper more mad at the moment.

"Have you ever heard of Mirkwood"He ask to his colleague.

"I have not that sound made up to me"the other officer says.

"No it's from Lors of the ring"Lucas said.

"Well the Hobbit"Dustin said.

"Yeah"I add even tho I'm pretty sure somebody heard me.

"It doesn't matter"says Lucas about Dustin comment.

"He asked"says Dustin and we are now going to enter into a little childish fight.

"He asked" say Lucas mimicking Dustin.They both start arguing about this little thing.

"Shut up you two"I said and the both stop but not because of me.Because Hopper start talking.

"Hey what'd I just say"Hopper start "one at the time,you" he said it made Dustin and Lucas close their mouth.He point me,maybe because I didn't talked much since the got us here.

"Mirkwood it's a real road.It's just the name that's s made up.It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet"I say He stared to talk to his colleague but Mike shoot out loud that we can show him if he want but Hopper replaced him at his place.But Mike also said that he wanted to help look and I think its a nice idea.I mean we know the forest pretty well.

Hopper said no for us to help and we all stared talking about the fact that we wanted to help.But Hopper said no and explain that we need to go straight home after school and that we can't look around investigate around and a lot of other stuff.

Of course Dustin and Lucas started again to argue.Me and Mike were in silence,Hopper stand up

"Do I make myself clear"he said.We all said yes.

We got to our last class and it was really boring.I was just thinking about Will and where he could be.

When the school finished I went to Mike house because my dad left today when I was in school on a business trip so I'm staying at Mike house until he's back.

We are all sitting around the kitchen table I'm at the end of the table next to mike and his dad.

"We should be put there right now,we should be helping look for him"Mike said to his parents. I am eating in silence.
"We've been over this,Mike.The chief says-"started Mike's mom but of course Mike cut her."I don't care about what the chief said" "Micheal!"she kinda scream it but not too loud

"We have to do something Will could be in danger"

"More reason to stay put"

"Mom"

"End of discussion"I was kind of happy that Karen make an end at this discussion with Mike because I couldn't take it.The table went in silence for like 5 seconds everyone was looking at everyone.Nancy broke the silence.

"So...me and Barbara are gonna study at her house tonight.That's cool,right?"

"No not cool"her mom respond.

"What why not"

"Why do you think?I am speaking Chinese in this house? Until we know Will is okay,no one leaves"