Leftover Scars

Leroy walked outside of the Yellow Kingdom castle. He looked out on the kingdom. He thought for a moment about how strange it is to call the kingdom your kingdom, especially since he grew up in that place. He thought about how young he was when he started fighting. Depending on the years he's been fighting, he was about a minor when he started training. He shook that thought from his head not wanting to think about his teacher dying. Leroy now wears a bright yellow crown given to him by the Navy Steves now lead by Trevil. The Red Steves even helped out with making the crown. There were navy and ruby gems in his crown which he liked since the red kingdom core and the Navy diamond still powers him. Leroy even added an extra green gem on it given to him by Hunter Green Steve. Leroy kneels down over the edge of the castle. People say he looked different than how he did before. The reason is, he has multiple scars all over his body from Eternal Dark King and Wrath Steve who he had defeated months ago. But it wasn't just that. His left eye was completely red and glowing. The cores power never left his body so he still holds the power. His eye is red because he was punched in the eye by Wrath Steve and it never healed properly so the cores power bleeds through his eye leaving it glowing red. Leroy's right hand wasn't even yellow anymore. It still had the blend from his actual skin color but the navy diamonds power spread out on parts of his skin leaving him with a more bluish tint rather than yellow. Leroy stood back up and yawned. He was pretty tired but luckily had the time to finally rest. It felt strange about not fighting as much as he used to. Even as a king, he still trains other Yellow Steves to be powerful warriors like he is. One yellow Steve he has been training with for a while making Leroy feel like his teacher and that yellow Steve being like him when he was first training. Leroy entered the castle and went down to the throne room. He looked over at a table. There were some plaques that said his deceased friends names. He had made those as a type of memorial. Leroy kneeled down and looked at them closely. He sighed sadly remembering how much he misses his friends. Leroy looked at his scars on his arms and on his body. Some of them weren't as visible anymore but many of them were completely visible and easily noticeable. Anytime he's on Earth now, people are very excited to see him as he's a very famous person on Earth now as he saved both worlds from the darkness. Some people notice the scars that are still visible and ask him about them sometimes and he always says the same thing, "I've been through many fights and I'm always injured. Any warrior would be." He sat down on his throne. He didn't prefer himself to have so much power as he doesn't want to be a selfish king. Leroy is a fair king who even let's his friends sometimes help him with the kingdom. Leroy then realized he had to go to the academy where he teaches Yellow Steves and sometimes other steves to be warriors. He sighed, grabbed his sword and started leaving for the academy but before he leaves, he looked back at the plaques. "I'm sorry." He says sadly. He still felt guilty over his friends deaths even if he knew it wasn't his fault. He left the castle for the academy.