Dorm Room

I shared a room with a girl named Emma Walker; blonde, smart, life of the party, charismatic, optimistic, kind. So this room is fairly bigger than a average room, which is cool.

Our room is in Stratford Hall, 3rd floor of our Boarding School. It was a nice hall, with a red outside and creme walls. But anyways, when you got to the third floor and took a right, another right, and stumbled upon room 312, then you have come t0 the right door.

Our door was plain, with a black tape forming a cup of coffee, (which was my touch, by the way.) Her touch was adding a white board, that wrote, "Welcome to Eleanor and Emma's bedroom!" In fancy letters, which was cool.

When you opened the door, you would see a fairly medium-sized room with a black carpeted floor and white walls.

On the side of the door was a big mini-fridge, containing a couple of chicken packs, strawberry jam, and a couple pieces of bread.

On the floor was a blue carpet that read, "Welcome!" As any mat would. Beside the fridge was 2 small countertops smushed together with a tea boiler and a small compartment for mugs. We had a microwave to heat some food just incase we got hungry.

A TV with a compartment stand was placed next to it, a PS3 and cleaning materials next to it. We kept all our toiletry bags next to each other, and copies of bathroom keys along with it. Our TV wasn't that big, so it allowed us to fit Christmas lights behind it and a banner of our School Logo.

Our random rug for our living area was white and furry, with a 2 seater sofa and 2 foot rests we brought from home. Pretty comfy if you ask me.

Two built in closets were on the side, which was nice because I didn't want to have to move more things around with my Mom. Emma's closet was on the right, mine being on the left.

We had a whole wall full of window, right next to my bed. Which was cool, because I could look outside anytime I wanted at night. I had a loft bed, meaning the underneath part was a with my desk that overlooked the wonderful view of Britain.

Emma's bed was a normal bed, her dresser and desk right beside it. Her bed was peacock patterned, making it very bright and extravagant. She had a zebra pillow and zebra sheets- personally not my thing. On top of her bed was a bunch of randomly stuck posters with bands and whatever she was interested in.

My desk had a cork board behind it, with posters of me and my family. Maybe some of me and Rory and Amelia, my friends who I love immensely. I had a calendar, with things and stuff showing what my schedule was, etc. I organized everything, left to right. Everything was color coordinated.

Beside my desk was a small dresser, holding extra pictures of family that I would switch around and a drawer of random crap. On top of my dresser was a printer and a type writer, both of which I would be needing. My dresser also held some items and old school work I didn't know I would have or need.

My bed was sooo cool. In my opinion, of course. I had christmas lights hanging on top of it, the ceiling not being too low or too high. I hung a small collage of me and Rory, Amy, and my family. Those were the people I cared about the most.

And my duvet was blue-green, my sheets and pillow being a red-violet.

This was our dorm room, and this is my home.