The Impossible Flirt

I sigh as my last class of the first day ends: AP Science. Quickly writing down the homework, and asking the teacher when the first test is. I walk out, closing my book and heading out to my dorm. 

Today was an okay day, I'd like to think. I hung out with Emma and her friends in lunch, which made me learn a lot about them. I dunno, but to me they're all gossip-y, and loud. I walk back to my dorm and pass Alex again, her waving 'hi' to me and heading off to her Equestrian Co-curriculum in the Stables. 

I'm doing Track for the Fall, Skiing for the winter, and Lacrosse for the spring. Unfortunately, sports are required in Boarding School, and there is no way to get out of it. Fortunately, we only meet once a week; on Tuesdays. 

When I get back, I immediately change into a cleaner outfit for the rest of the day. Maybe a bit less formal, but still nice and appropriate. "Hey!" Emma exclaims, walking in the room after I finished changing. "Good afternoon," I say right back to her, grabbing my backpack and opening it, "Rory and Amy are picking me up later, okay? Before dinner. I'll see you at study session in the Library, but I'm going to make some pretty Science Notes." She nods, laughing as I pulled out all my colored pens and started writing the date in fancy handwriting. 

After an hour or so, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!' I yell, packing away my book and heading down as the door opens. 

"Hey guys." I greet, climbing down the ladder and tossing my book onto the side. Amy and Rory come in, looking around the place in wonder. "Hey." Emma says, standing up and smiling at them. She plops onto her bed, shrugging on her blazer and grabbing a piece of paper on her desk.

"Rory & Amy, Emma. Emma, Rory and Amy." I introduce, grabbing my backpack, "Let's go?" They nod, looking at my new Beatles poster and walking out the door. "See yah!" 

We walk out, me wondering where we are going. "We're going to Ms. Claire's apartment. She invited us to bake brownies with her kid, and hang around until we have to go to dinner." I hit him, "I have to study!" Rory hits me, "You are impossible."

I open the door, running down the stairs and running down, flipping my hair and smirking, "That's me, Impossible Girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." I look next to me at the young boy sitting beside me; Harry Union. "Good evening, Harry." I greet, highlighting a page on my homework, making pretty notes with my colored pencil and filing it in my folder. "Nice to see you, Eleanor." I smile, standing up and walking to another table on the side. I turn to him, smiling genuinely, "Sorry, but I have to study. Maybe we could talk.. tomorrow?"

He nods, grabbing his stuff and walking to his friends, "Sure! French— I'll pass you a note." He says, grinning. I nod, giggling, "Sure. Do whatever you want. Thing is, it's a new language. So good luck if you miss any notes!" I whisper-yell, running off to a bean bag on the floor.