Tutor

I was in French Class, our teacher giving us a list of words and picking a partner. Harry automatically puts his hand on my shoulder. I smile, grabbing the list from Ms. Vivian Delacoure, pushing our tables together.

"Hello, I've been meaning to talk to you." I sigh, talking in french, "Moi Aussi." He nods, shrugging, "Uh.. Je me demandais si vous voulez .. vous voulez regarder un film ? Juste toi et moi?" My eyes widen as I comprehend. I lean forward, blushing, "Oui. Mais.. si nous avons juste une session d'étude? Je pourrais vous aider avec la biologie.." He smiles, "J'aimerais que."

I giggle, continuing back to the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Rory asks, seeing my shrug on a blazer. I smile, blushing a bit. Rory sighs, "Oh god. You are going somewhere fancy. You never blush, put on lipstick and dress like that." I shrug, "Nowhere important, really." He sits on my desk, "It's a Saturday, and you are wearing a blazer with a blush on your place. And please don't lie to me." I sigh, turning to him, "I'm sorry. It's just insane. I'm on a "date"." Rory turns to me, "What?"

I shrug, "It's a tutor, but he asked me out and I turned it into a date and I think he wants it to be a date but I dunno if I mean for it to be on a date-" He cuts me off, "Who is the guy?"

"Uh.. Harry." He nods, wanting to say something but shutting off. I ignore it, and he knows it. Instead, he says, "Oh! THAT IS WHY HE TOLD ME NOT TO COME IN THE DORM!" I pack my backpack with an extra notebook, "I gotta go, Rory. I'll sit with you during dinner, promise." He nods, walking out with me an saying goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was in the farthest dorm from mine, meaning it was about a 10 minute walk and a 2 minutes golf cart ride.

"Hey, Marcus." I greet the driver, plopping down on the seat next to him. "Hey Eleanor, where are you headed off to?"

"Uh, Jenkins Hall." He nods, "Who're you meeting?" I smile, "No one special. Just a tutoring session for Biology." I shrug, waiting until the ride was over so I could get there on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, come in!" Harry greets, smiling at me. "Come in!"