19

3 months later

Beomgyu sat in his room and sighed as he looked out the window. His parents had moved him all the way to America and it was hard adapting to a new culture and language. But he didn't listen to his parents. He never was gonna.

They took him away from his happiness, his home. Beomgyu had no way of communicating with Yeonjun as they took away his phone the moment he moved. So Beomgyu was unable to keep up to date with him. 

"Beomgyu! Come down now"! His father called. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and headed downstairs.

"What"? He asked, crossing his arms as he looked at his parents. 

"I see your attitude hasn't improved", His mother spoke. 

"You took me from my home. You expect me to chance that fast"? He snapped. 

"Watch your mouth! Your on very thin ice young man", his father spoke, glaring at him. 

"I've been on thin ice for ages and you've done shit". His father stood up and slapped him hard. 

"Watch your language young man"! Beomgyu went quiet at his father's words and held his cheek as his mother spoke. 

"That boy... I want to text him and say that it's over between you two. He's texting and calling non-stop. We won't have our son dating a boy". Beomgyu looked at her.

"W-we're not dating"... She showed him the messages from Yeonjun and his eyes widened. They was saying stuff like  'I love you', 'I miss you' and 'I wish you were here'. Beomgyu looked at them both. 

"You've been snopping through my personal messages with him? He was lonely and his parents treated him the same way your treating me"!! He shouted. 

"Tell him it's over now". 

"No. I'm done listening to you both! You took me away from Korea! Isn't that enough to torture me?! I don't know this stupid language or culture"!!

"You disobeyed us!! We wanted a fresh start for you so we moved", His mother spoke calmy.

"Yeah well maybe talk to me about things instead of fucking punishing me"!! He snatched his phone from his mother's hands and ran to his room, his father screaming behind him to return the phone. Beomgyu didn't have the guts to message Yeonjun. After not talking to him for a few months, he slowly became insecure about talking to others but his attitude never changed. 

He never listened to his parents and was changing himself into someone he actually liked. Not someone his parents wanted him to be. He dyed his hear every month nearly, always enjoying a new look but had gone back to red after dying it black with blonde stripes and a light brown. 

"I'm so sorry Yeonjun... B-but it's best we don't talk anymore"... He muttered. He clicked on Yeonjun's number and his finger hovered over the block button as tears began to fall before he hit block button

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I'm gonna do small updates now. I'm getting a bit better but still taking a small break.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter.