20

Several years later

"Yeonjun hurry up! Table 2 has been waiting for ages"!! Yeonjun's boss called. 

"I'll be right there"! he called. Yeonjun had changed alot over the course of 5 years. His hair grew out, showing it's natural brown hair and he didn't bother to dye it. He managed to stop his addiction to alcohol and drugs and found himself a good job. He was still friends with Soobin, Taehyun and Kai but they all had gone their separate ways.

Yeonjun made his way to table 2 and took their order, apologizing for the wait. He wrote down their order and rushed back to the kitchen and handed the cook the order. 

"Ok thanks. You can go on your break and I'll get Minho to take this order out". 

"Thanks". Yeonjun walked out of the kitchen and outside the employee's only door. He sighed as he sat down a few stores away from his work before he saw someone that caught his attention. The boy had faded, messy red hair, dark circles under his eyes and wore baggy clothing. A smoke was placed between his lips and he walked with his hands in his pocket. 

"G-Gyu"? He whispered. It was indeed Beomgyu. He looked very different though. Yeonjun had forgotten all about him since he was unable to message him or call him for years. 

"He won't remember me... Just forget it"... He muttered but his heart ached when he saw Beomgyu, wanting Beomgyu to notice him and run into his arms. But soon, Beomgyu disappeared into a large crowd. 

~~~~

12am had rolled around and Yeonjun was just leaving for work. He was tired and sore but he needed the money so he didn't care if he ended very late. As he was walking home, he heard someone in a nearby alley.

"H-hello"? He called as he stopped at the entrance. A figure appeared and looked at him. 

"Who are you"? The boy asked before walking closer to him. It was Beomgyu. Yeonjun's heart ached at his words. He didn't remember him. 

"I-I'm sorry... I just heard you and thought something was wrong... I-I'll leave". He turned to leave before Beomgyu grabbed his wrist. 

"Wait a sec... I swear I've seen you before... I lost most of my memory in a crash but you look familiar". Yeonjun looked at him. He didn't have the guts to tell him that they knew each other. 

"Do I know you"? Beomgyu asked softly. He stank of smoke and it just reminded Yeonjun of himself from years ago. 

"N-no... We don't know each other... I gotta go"... He pulled his arm away from Beomgyu and walked off. He loved Beomgyu but hearing that he didn't remember him hurt. 

"I still love you Gyu"... He whispered as he walked down the street. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back with a new update! I'm gonna do slow updates for now but all my book will soon be updated.