13

When Beomgyu returned home, he had the biggest smile on his face and he felt happy for the first time in years. Yeonjun did something to him that he liked. Messaging Yeonjun that he was home, Beomgyu looked up from his screen to see his butlers looking at him, their eyes wide. 

"W-what happened to your hair young sir"!? 

"I dyed it. I wanted a change and my parents can't control me forever", Beomgyu said, heading up to his room. 

"They will beat you for this! Your going against their rule about dyed hair"! 

"I don't care!! They made my life hell for years!! It's time for that to change. Now leave me alone and just do your job, which isn't to annoy me"! He stormed off to his room and closed the door. 

Yes, Beomgyu was going against his parents, but he didn't care. He was over them controlling him. He was 17 years old and wanted to control his own life. His phone dinged and Beomgyu looked at it, smiling when he saw it was Yeonjun.

Yeonjunnie~
Glad you got home ok. Sorry I had to leave quickly. Had to do something.

Beomgyu read the message and sighed, his fingers lingering over the keyboard before he began messaging back. 

Me
It's ok. Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun

Yeonjunnie~
I'm glad. Wanna hang out again tomorrow? 

Me
Sure! See you tomorrow

Beomgyu placed his phone down and laid on his bed, smiling to himself before he fell asleep.

~~~~

When Beomgyu woke the next morning, he didn't want to leave his bed. He began to feel slightly weak and when he did sit up, his body ached. 

"D-damn it"... He grumbled. 

"Young sir are you awake"? He heard his butler ask. 

"Y-yeah... I-I don't think I'm gonna go to school... I don't feel so good", Beomgyu spoke. His butler walked in and walked over. 

"What's the matter young sir"? 

"I-I think it's just a cold... a bad cold"... 

"O-oh ok. I'll call the school and let them know your staying home. You rest and one of the other butlers will bring up some warm soup". Beomgyu nodded and leaned against the bed frame before his phone went off. 

Yeonjunnie~
Morning Gyu. You ready for this afternoon?

Me
About that... I'm not feeling the best today so I won't be able to go this afternoon. Sorry Yeonjun

Yeonjunnie~
Oh ok. I hope you feel better

Beomgyu placed his phone down and sighed as he sat there. It was gonna be a boring day for him.