Chapter six

She woke up to the smell of pancakes, she loves pancakes and her dad knows that.

Her dads home

She felt a rush of excitement flowing through her knowing she was getting to see her dad again, she was definitely more of a daddy's girl.

She ran down the stairs to see Topper, her mom and her dad standing in the kitchen

"Daddy!" She said running up to him and hugging him
"Hey sweetie, I've missed you" he said while placing a kiss to her head
"I've missed you too" she said smiling up at him
"I made pancakes, your favourite" He said smiling at her
"I know I smelt them as soon as I woke up" she chuckled "thank you daddy"

They were all sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast
"So are you guys excited for midsummers?" Their dad asked, taking another bite from his plate.

"Yeah" Topper and Olivia said in unison, neither of them being that excited but they never minded it.

"Sweetie I put your dress in your wardrobe" her mom said smiling at her, clearly in a better mood then yesterday.
"Thanks mom"

They finished up breakfast and then Olivia went to her room to chill for a bit before getting ready.

"Hey Livvy" topper said walking in her room
"Hey top" she said pausing her show on Netflix that she was watching.
"I'm bored so I'm gonna come watch with you" he said jumping on her bed and making himself comfortable.

She giggled at him and then pressed play.
They watched for another hour before deciding that they should start getting ready.

Olivia hopped in the shower and washed her hair and shaved every single inch of her body possible.
She got out and put on her baby pink Victoria Secret robe.

She put on light makeup before blow drying and curling her hair.
She took out the dress her mom left for her in her wardrobe.
It was a sage green satin dress with a thigh slit and an open back.

She slipped it on her body along with some silver heels and finished the look with some simple jewelry and a small flower crown.
She sprayed on some of her signature Chanel perfume before taking a quick look in the mirror making sure that she looked okay.

She headed downstairs to be met with the rest of her family waiting for her. Topper had a cream coloured suit, her mom in a darker green dress and her dad in a beige suit.

They headed for the car and made their way towards the venue in which midsummers was being held.

As they climbed out they were greeted with all sorts of kooks that their parents knew.
Topper and Olivia made their way through the crowd with their arms linked together.

The sun was setting and they could feel the warm summer air surrounding them.
There was calming music in the background with cute decorations hung everywhere.

The Cameron's made their grand entrance and Olivia immediately ran up to Sarah hugging her.

"You look beautiful liv" Sarah chimed at the girl admiring her dress and how it complimented her body. Sarah was wearing a white dress that made her tan pop with a similar flower crown to the Throton girl.
"Thank you, so do you." She smiled sweetly at her best friend.
"Is that two gorgeous girls I see." They heard a familiar voice call at them.
"Hey Han, you look stunning." Olivia said.
Hannah was wearing a champagne coloured dress that made her eyes pop, Hannah had dark brown hair along with dark eyes and olive coloured skin, the light material really flattered her features.

The girls stood chatting for a bit when Topper approached asking to talk to Sarah privately. The two moved to a more quiet area.

"He seems mad" Hannah laughed
"Yeah I don't know what that's about." The Thorton girl replied giggling a bit.
"Come let's go get a drink" Hannah encouraged grabbing Olivia's hand and taking her to the outdoor bar.