Chapter ten

It had been a month since Midsummers, meaning it had been a month since Rafe and Olivia first 'got together'.
Since then Rafe had still been staying with the Thortons, him and Olivia growing closer then ever.

Rafe had made it official between the two so they were now the new couple of the OBX.

Sarah and Olivia have barely spoken recently, she had been so busy with the pogues that she completely cut her kook friends out.
This resulted in Hannah and Olivia becoming much closer which Olivia wasn't complaining about.

Olivia was currently getting ready for a party happening that night at one of their friends' houses.
She kept the look causal with a white tube top paired with some baggy jeans and white converse.

She was busy putting on some gold earrings when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She called out, not stopping what she was doing.
"Hey" Rafe said walking in.
"You almost done?" He added walking towards her.
"Yeah, all done." She said before standing up and walking over to him.

He placed his hands on her waist, her own snaking around his neck before she stood on her tip toes and placed a quick kiss to his lips.

"You look gorgeous." He said looking down at her
"Thank you" she replied, smiling at him before giving him another kiss on the lips.
"Come let's go" she said grabbing his hand and walking out the room.

They arrived at the party together, Rafes hand was placed around Olivia's waist, his thumb resting in the belt loop of her jeans.

As soon as they arrived Hannah spotted them and immediately stopped talking to the guy she was with and came over.
"I've missed youuu." She said giving Olivia a big hug.
"I saw you yesterday." Olivia said giggling.
"Exactly, that's way too long." She replied releasing her from the hug.
"Hey Rafe." She said, giving him a small side hug in which he returned.
"Hey Hannah." He greeted, giving her a small smile to be polite.

Rafe never had a problem with Olivia's friends, it's just they weren't his cup of tea, but if he had to choose one that he could stand the most it would more than likely be Hannah. She wasn't as annoying and obnoxious as the others, this worked out perfectly considering she was probably the closest one to Olivia.

Kelce and Topper walked up to the couple, greeting Rafe with a handshake and Olivia with a hug.
The four of them made their way to the kitchen to grab some drinks, but not before having a shot as a welcome to the party.

Olivia threw the liquid back, the burning sensation taking over her throat.
"Shit that's strong." She giggled, wiping the left over liquid off of her mouth.
"Yeah" Rafe replied chuckling, placing his empty shot glass back on the counter.

"You want me to pour you a drink?" He asked, his arm slithering around her waist.
"Please, I need something to wash this down." She said, slightly giggling.
They continued to pour the drinks of their choice, walking around and making some small talk with people from the party.

A while had passed and the couple was now in the kitchen, Olivia pressed up against the counter with Rafe infront of her. He slowly moved the hair away from her neck and ran his tongue along it. He placed some salt on the wet spot and a slice of lemon into her mouth.

Everyone was watching.

The girl just tilted her head back and closed her eyes as the Cameron boy slid his tongue against the surface of her neck, he threw back the shot of tequila before leaning down and slowly taking the lemon slice from between her lips, keeping eye contact the entire time.
He put the eaten lemon slice down and leaned down, pulling Olivia's chin up and placing a soft kiss to her lips.

The alcohol definitely seemed to kick into both of them as she moved her hands up to his hair, deepening the kiss. She felt his tongue slide across her bottom lip, resulting in her copying the action. His hands were placed on her waist, the one making its way around to her ass and giving it a light squeeze. The kiss became more aggressive, more needy, like they couldn't get enough of one another.

Not caring who was watching or who was around, they carried on devouring one another.
Rafe pulled away and looked at her, lust evident in his eyes.

"I want you" he said, his voice low.
Olivia just looked up at him and smirked lightly before grabbing his hand and pulling him outside to her car, driving back to her house.

As soon as they made it inside their lips were attached again, Olivia's back slammed against her bedroom door pushing it open.
Lips still attached, she proceeded to kickoff her shoes, Rafe doing the same.

His hands made their way to the button of her jeans, unbuttoning them and sliding them off, she was quick to step out of them and kick them to the side.

Her hands made their way to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up only for him to break away from the kiss and take it off completely. She unbuttoned his jeans leaving him in his Calvin Klein underwear. He pulled her tube top over her head before attaching their lips once more.

They made their way to her bed, her on her back and Rafe on top of her.

Rafe broke away from the kiss and looked down at her.

"Are you sure?" He asked
She just nodded in response before attaching their lips once more.

The next couple moments were filled with lots of curse words and heavy breaths.

Both of them lay flat down on the bed, sweat glistening off of both their bodies, the two struggling to catch their breath.

"Oh my god" Olivia breathed out
"Yeah" Rafe agreed, also out of breath.

She moved her head to the side so she was facing him and a smile broke out on her face.

"You know I'm really lucky to have you." She said looking at him with nothing but love in her eyes.
"No no....I'm the lucky one." He said grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together.

(Word count 1066)

I wanted to add a bit of spice but I'm not comfortable with writing full smut.
Hope you guys enjoyed <3