Chapter Eleven

Olivia woke up the next morning to an empty bed, she sat up immediately wondering where Rafe was.

She checked her phone to see a message from him saying he had to go do something and that he would come back later. Letting out a sigh of relief she got up and got ready for the day.

Her and Hannah were gonna meet up today so Olivia packed a small bag and headed over to Hannah's house.

As she walked in Hannah squealed and gave her a tight hug.
"Heyyy I missed you" Hannah said while holding onto her.
"I missed you too" Olivia responded holding her back.
"I have soo much to tell you" Hannah said with a wide smile spread across her face

"Wait wait so you and JJ are dating? That's amazing Han i'm so happy for you." Olivia said while lying on Hannah's bed.
"Yeah I really like him and he treats me so well! You know you should really start hanging out with the pogues like Sarah and I, they're a lot of fun." Hannah said smirking at her friend.
Olivia let out a small sigh and looked up at the ceiling.
"Yeah I would really like to, you just know how Rafe can be with them." She responded and turned her head to Hannah with a small smile on her face.
"Okay well if you're ever feeling lonely or bored or sad or anything really, you know where to come." Hannah said grabbing her friends hand
"Thanks Han" Olivia responded while giving Hannah's hand a slight squeeze.

It had gotten late and the two girls had spent the rest of the day catching up and watching movies. They were lying in bed when Hannah's phone started ringing.

"Hey J what's up" Hannah said smiling to herself. Olivia cocked an eyebrow and let out a little giggle seeing how in love her friend was.
Hannah's face immediately dropped.
"Yeah i'm with her now" she said in a worried tone.
Olivia immediately sat up and looked at Hannah with a confused look on her face.
"Oh my god okay I'm on my way." Hannah said in a panicked tone while getting up and ending the call.
"What is happening?" Olivia said following Hannah as she paced around the room.
"Umm okay don't freak out but i need to tell you something." Hannah said while holding both Olivia's hands and gesturing for her to sit down on the bed.

Olivia nodded, her face filled with worry.
"JJ just told me that sheriff Peterkin was shot and John B's been framed, but he didn't do it."
"Wait what! Who did it?" Olivia said, in complete shock

Hannah looked at her with pity in her eyes.
Olivia stared at her and swallowed the lump in her throat, worried she wouldn't like the answer.

"Who did it, Hannah?" Olivia asked again, this time more serious as she began to panic

"Rafe" Hannah whispered out looking down and then back up at Olivia who had tears brimming her eyes.

"No" Olivia said, followed by a small chuckle
"Rafe wouldn't it has to have been someone else." Olivia said getting up and pacing around the room.

"Liv" Hannah said quietly.
"No" Olivia replied, turning to face her.
"I need to go find him" she added, grabbing her things and heading for the door.
"Liv wait he could be dangerous" Hannah said while getting up and grabbing one of her arms.
Olivia turned around to face Hannah.
"He would never hurt me." Olivia said pulling her arm away and running out the door.

Olivia had been driving around Figure 8 for about 5 minutes before she approached a small mob gathered outside Kelces house.

She immediately parked her car on the side of the road and jumped out heading towards the crowd.

"Hey what's going on" She asked a lady standing on the road.
"The pogue who killed the sheriffs trapped inside, we're waiting for him to get out." the lady responded.

Olivia felt uneasy, not knowing who to believe. She knew Rafe would never do something like that, well at least not the Rafe she knew, but she also knew John B would never do something like that. She was confused and scared and her mind felt like it was about to explode. What if it was Rafe? Would she never talk to him again? She didn't want that. But she also didn't want to be dating a murdered. But she loved him. But she couldn't be dating a murderer. But she would never want to leave him.

Just as she felt like the was about to have a panic attack thinking about all the 'what if's' she felt two warm hands hold her face.

She was immediately pulled out her trance and looked up at the one person who she craved the most.

"Mae what are you doing here? Are you okay?" Rafe asked, his eyes scanning her distressed face.

Olivia looked up at him and a small smile crept on her face, she immediately hugged him and started crying.

"Please don't tell me it's true, please tell me it wasn't you." She said in between sobs as Rafe held her tightly

"Hey hey it's okay, it's okay, I didn't do anything." he said caressing her back.

"I can't lose you." she said, holding him tighter.
"I know" he said while placing a kiss to the top of her head.
"I know" he whispered out again.

Rafe felt an enormous amount of guilt, he loved her. What if she found out? He thought. Would she leave him? Would she hate him? He couldn't risk losing her.
He wasn't sure what to do but he knew that he had to keep her safe and make sure she was okay, after all that's the only thing that matters to him, that she's okay.

A/N
It's been forever! I'm so sorry, but i'll definitely be updating more.
Hope you enjoyed <3