Siana Kurenai Profile

Introduction to Siana Kurenai

Name: Siana Kurenai

Age:14 yrs

Sibling/Family: Shu kurenai (elder brother)

Friends:- Valt, Xander, Ken, Daigo, Wakiya, Nia, Fubuki, Suoh, Zac, Free, Silas, Aiger, Ranjiro & Aisha (childhood friends)

Lia,Mariam,Nora,Carlos,Jeanne and Lui (new friends)

School(s):- Beigoma Academy (former)
Ride out Academy (current)

Hobbies: Dance, Painting, Martial Arts, Singing
Profession: Singer, Beyblader

Height: 5'10' feet
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Crimson

Positive personality traits:- Calm, Kind, Understanding, Brave, Daring, Intelligent, Smart, Can do anything to protect innocent people and loved ones

Negative personality traits: can be too aggressive at times.

Likes: Chocolates, Honest and truthful people, children, flowers, Beyblade, and Ice-cream.

Dislikes: Flirty boys, cheaters, tantrums, crazy fans, bullies, typical girly things and dramas, show-offing people.

Crush: No one yet, later lui.

Bey Name: Lightning Blizzard

Bey Type: mainly attack; has two modes ultra stamina and ultra defense.

Attacks: Light speed, Thunder wave, Ice spear, volt glacier, thunder storm.

Bit- beast: A big white fox with lightning shaped tails, blood-shot red eyes, has long nails and designs on its skin.

ABOUT INFO:
Siana is more of an introvert, though she is very energetic and cheerful with her friends and brother. She is a very hard girl to break both mentally and physically. She is not very emotional but when it comes to her loved ones, she can do anything under the force of emotions. She is calm and patient like her brother, it is very rare to see her angry. She has a very sweet voice but she can also change it to cold when meeting someone new and also scary, bitter and loud when in anger. When she is angry, her eyes change from crimson to black ones with red pupils in the middle and her muscles contract tight. She loves her brother and friends and keeps them at priority. She doesn't just stay quiet when she sees something unfair. She is strong both physically and mentally. She knows how to act immediately in case of emergency.