CH-4 FIRST DAY AT RIDEOUT

Siana's P.O.V
I woke up to the sunlight peering through the window in my room. I sat up in my bed and looked at the time; it was 5:05 am. I smiled and got out of my bed, walked to the window and gazed at the beautiful sunrise for a few moments. Then, I went to the bathroom and got ready in my training gear. I came out, dried my hair and tied them up in a ponytail. I looked at the time; it was 5:25 am. I walked in the living room and saw my brother waiting there. I wished him morning and he replied back. Then, we headed out the house and onto our training routine.

~~~~~TIMESKIP TO AFTER TRAINING~~~~~
After training, we both sat up in the park. "Hey Siana, you didn't really told me about your tours. How were they?" bro asked me. "Oh! Yeah, they were truly amazing. I went to New York and California in the U.S.A., I did 6 concerts in each city. I went to Paris and did 3 concerts there. I went to Russia and did 8 concerts there. I went to India too and did 15 concerts in the country; 5 in Delhi, 2 in Mumbai, 3 in Kolkata and 5 in Punjab. All the cities were very amazing in themselves, fascinating! I also learned Hindi when I was in India and I think I would write 2-3 songs in the language too. And I found some very brilliant songs too. I just love these songs a lot! And I did 40 more concerts in Asia." I told him. "Looks like you had a great time, especially in India." Bro said. "Yeah. Right." I said. Then, we talked for some more time and came home to get ready for the school.

I got to my room and changed into my outfit which I bought when I was in Russia(the left one in the pic above)

I got to my room and changed into my outfit which I bought when I was in Russia(the left one in the pic above). I did my hair in side cornrow braids and began to pack my bag. "Ok. 5 notebooks, 2 registers, pencil case, textbooks- literature, maths, science, history and geography, my bey-belt, launcher, Blizzard and water-bottle. Alright, only lunch box is left." I said zipping up my bag. I picked up my phone and put it in my coat's inner pocket. I headed out of my room and in the hall with my bag slinging on my left shoulder.

I had my breakfast and then, waved goodbye to bro. I walked down the street and to the park. I sat there for 10 mins listening to some music and then I continued my walk to the Rideout. I stopped in front of the gate to check if it was the same school or not. Yes, it was. I entered in the school and instantly felt many eyes on me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of girls looking towards me in jealousy? And talking to each other about god knows what. 'Why are they looking at me like that?' I asked myself in thought. I got my answer when I noticed some boys looking at me with their jaws hung down and wide eyes. I heard someone whisper-"Wow! A new and beautiful girl has come in the school."  "Just watch how I make her fall for me!" A random guy whispered to the other not aware that I heard. I reached the Principal's office and entered.

~~~~~ TIMESKIP~~~~~
I left the principal's office with my locker keys and Time-Table. I stopped in front of the lockers, searching for mine when a guy came to me. "Um! May I help you to find your locker Ms. Beautiful?" he asked trying to act cool. However, his voice sounded a little flirty. "Thanks for the offer. But I am myself intelligent enough to find it, Mr. Show-off!" I said putting the keys in the locker's keyhole and opening it. "Oh I see! You're intelligent, smart and beautiful." He again tried, this time clearly flirting. "Thanks for the compliment, Bro!" I said smirking. As soon as I said the word 'BRO', his smile disappeared and he looked like he has just lost something that he was sure, he will get but it slipped out. "W-w-welcome, sis!" he said stuttering and half-crying and left. I couldn't control my laughter; so, as soon as he disappeared from the scene, I let it out. I calmed myself and put my bag in and pick out the things for the 1st class which was literature.