Three🧸

Kyrie Pov:

I walked in the house after Zion dropped me off to see my mom and dad sitting in the living room. 

"What's this?" I didn't really mind my dad being there since he at least tried to keep contact with me and they worked out an agreement for me to spend summers with him but I made the decision to stop going to Maryland.

 "We think we're ready to try and work things out." My mom said standing up walking towards me. "Uhm.. why now?" I said standing completely still, "We think you're old enough to understand the situation now" my dad said looking me in the eyes. 

"What's there to understand you cheated momma, caught you and took you back then you cheated again, so she left and took me with her to live here in Georgia?" I said with a little bit of base in my voice. "You know what.. I don't even care it's not my relationship do y'all ion care" i said shrugging and walking towards the stairs before my momma stopped me. 

"Baby we're moving back to Maryland with him" I turned and looked at her like she had two heads. "No?" I said looking confused "Baby we're going end of discussion" my daddy said. 

"Ion got time for this shit i'm going in my room when y'all decide to stop being idiots and think im going to Maryland let me know and i want seafood mommy" I said running to my room I never disrespected my momma or daddy like that but that shit pissed me off. I've been trying to keep my cool. I used to have these sorta blackouts when I got really mad and had to go to classes for it like I was some sort of 'special' case.

Boy bestest❤️‍🩹.

Z!

What?

My daddy is back..

Da hell that nigga want?

Tryna get us to move to fucking Maryland like WHO the FUCK they think i am?😒

 I'm sure they think you're Kyrie Nikita Whitney🤔.

Don't get shot nigga I'm fr pissed off They actually got me fucked up I should go slap the piss outta my momma!

Want me to come over? I'll bring foo But when i get there you can't try to tear

my head off😭!

Thank you I love you so much bro!😭

I luh you too bae🥲

Bae?

Read 7:34pm

I sat my phone down and started smiling. I ran to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I got in there I hopped in the shower with K. Michelle playing; Make This Song Cry.

Babe, I'ma make this song cry

Never let a nigga see me cry

I'ma make this song cry

'Fore I ever let 'em fuck up my eyes

For the first time in my life

Tried to do somethin' that's right

I tried to stop fightin' and be a wife

But i paid the ultimate price

Guess karma caught up with me (Guess it did)

When I got out I lotioned my body down and sprayed some Endless Love Victoria secret perfume on, before walking out of my bathroom into my closet. I threw on a sports bra and shorts. I didn't even really put any effort into my outfit. 

I was hungry and upset and plus he was my best friend. He'd literally seen me naked before. Why shouldn't I be comfortable around him? I sat on my bed with my phone and scrolled on tiktok till i found a good sound. I stood up and started dancing. 

"Well nice moves but I just brought all this food so come sit yo big bald head ass down" A voice said from behind me which almost gave me a heart attack. I turned to see Zion Marshall laying on my bed like he owned the place up unda my covas and errthing!

 "Muthafucka getcho nasty ahh from unda my fuckin covas foe i be the shit outta you!" I said laughing, sitting down grabbing the chick-fa-a from him. "So what's up with that text?" I said stuffing my face with fries. "Whatchumean" he said sounding like a fucking dumbass. "Yk the "I luh you too bae" what's up with that? (Shii guh you his baeee😚) "Felt like it bae" He said licking his lips and looking at me.

Wheww chileeeeeee WHAT KEVIN SAID?? SUPER SOAKA NEEDA TOWEL FOR IT!!💦🌊

I just stared at his lips. "Damn kiss 'em if you want!" Zion said, making me jump. "What bitch shut up ion wanna kiss dem nasty ass lips that prolly been on some female!" I said, closing my eyes, moving over from him for a little. "Shit I'm tryna have 'em on you"

Hey yall so uhm the face reveal thing coming with they age and shit and no I ain't forgot about Lani her pov is in chapta five soo let me finish foa then we can go ahead and get on with Lani shit and y'all I ain't forgot about the momma and daddy situation that is coming up too but right nie the story all ova the place we got this mutha fuckas crushing on each other one night stand being dumb and earthing trust me its going somewhere!!😭 I knowwwww ite bye!!!!!!