Eleven ❤️‍🩹

Lani Pov:

"Ahhh '' I jumped around in my heels as I saw my best friend. "Bitch i missed you" I pouted. "Oh i want you to meet somebody!" I told her while looking at Zion. "Who's the lightskin hugged up with Z ?" Kyri asked before I could even get my words out. I turned to seeTootoot n z all BUDDY FUCKING BUDDY. "Uh y'all know each other" I asked, making them look up at me with a whole group of boys looking too. I saw Kyri's body shift. She didn't like people staring because she swear her fine  ass is ugly😐.

"You know toosii?" Zion said as he walked over to Kyri and grabbed her waist. I looked over and saw the boy's eyes everywhere but on Kyri. "Yeah he's my boyfriend" I said n seen Toosii dumbass smiling hard asf. For the rest of the night we were just talking and eating till it was time to sing happy birthday. "Thank you!" I yelled as I blew out the candles. The rest of the night was amazing till I looked over and saw Maci watching us. I decided to walk over with Kyri. "Hey Maci! I'm glad you could make it" I said hugging her catching her by surprise, I looked over to see her goons Kris n Yazzy. "GIRLS!" I said running up to them.

"What are you doing..." Maci said backing up from us, "Well obviously hugging our friends you guys came to the party you're obviously our friend! Or are you a fan?" Kyri said, looking Maci in the eyes with a smirk planted on her face. "And you? Do you miss me or something because you've been burning a hole in my head since I walked into the party? If you have a little crush on me just say that." Kyri started making me giggle a little.

"Fans? Why would you think that.. And we aren't your friends" Yazzy said looking me and Kyri directly in our eyes. "Then why everytime i turn around your ass is literally watching me?" I said catching her off guard, "And Kayden sweetheart you didn't answer my question" Kyri said looking at him. "Can y'all like get back Kayden is dating Maci he dosent want you not everyone in the fucking world is in love with you and fucking Lani! I'm really getting tired of you thinking you're both so perfect!" Kris snapped. "Oh babes sorry if we offend you." I said stopping and continuing, "And we don't have to think we're perfect y'all do that for us already" I said winking and walking away holding Kyri's hand laughing. "Oh my fucking god did she really just say that" I heard Maci say confused.