Two❤️‍🩹

Zion Maylan (19)

Zion Pov:

I pulled up at the school and watched as my best friend got ready to get out not even going to lie i wanted to kiss those soft plumped lips of her but choose to let that thought slip my head for the millionth time since i met her. I've known Kyrie since we were little i met her when she visited her grandma she first came down when she was five so i guess thats when i met her because i lived next door and we'd often play together.. I could just ask her out but she'd say no because not only have we've know each other for 13 years im a hoe and i will rightfully claim that title i slept around im not good at staying loyal. I was dragged out my thoughts by Kyrie asking a question. 

"Huh?" i said looking around."Can I have a hug before I go?" she asked, playing with her hands. I notice she did that when she was nervous it has always been so fucking cute to me. "Yeah whatever" i said calmly like I wasn't jumping for literal joy."Thank you" she said as she jumped out the car running towards Lani, I got out the car and walked towards the school, when i overheard a group of girls talking. 

"Girl yes! Kyrie is always around him like he ain't my boyfriend!" "Girl you know she is a home wrecker.." "When y'all started dating Maci?" I looked over to see my delusional one night stand Maci. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking till I felt a pull on my arm. At this point I'm pissed because my locker is literally a few inches down. I looked to see Maci hugging all up on me. 

"Bae did you not see me waiting for you?" I groaned and tried to walk away. "Bae stop being like that is this because of that Kyrie girl because if so then just let me fucking know!" she said letting me go and standing there. I just walked off leaving her looking like the stupid delusional bitch she is.