Ten🧸

Maci Pov:

Scrolling through instagram i came across a picture of that homewrecking bitch Kyri n her so called perfect best friend Lani with the caption "Big 18 finally here💆🏾‍♀️💓" Ugh i thought to myself closing out of instagram into my groupchat.

SwiffyBihh

Me: Bitches what yall on??

Kris❤️‍🔥:Shit nothing

Yazzy💗:^

Me:Tryna crash Lani birthday party🤗

Yazzy💗:I can't fucking stand that bitch

Me:Or ha ugly ass friend 🤮

Kris❤️‍🔥:Shittt im on what yall onnnn😌

Me:BET GET READY IMA TEXT KAYDENNN

Kris❤️‍🔥:Guh you got Kayden n tryna get Zion?

Yazzy💗:Didn't Kyri have him ?

Me:Guh fuck her who df cares im takin everybody from that bitch im havin Zion first child !👩🏾‍

Kris❤️‍🔥:YOU A HOT MESS BESTIEEEE
Yazzy💗:^^^!!!!😕

Switchingover to Kayden's contact i started texting him

Kaydenn❣️

Hey stink🤗

Wsp ?

Tryna see that ex of yours🙄.

How you kno where she live?

Ew no what am i a stalker ? no im going to her bsf party wit my girls

Oh.im down

You sure ?

Mhm😐

Okay i love you🤪

Luh u 2.

I rolled my eyes seeing him being dry like always i just need to drop him now i see why kyri dropped his ugly ass! I got up n got dressed nothing to big then left going towards the party where i met up with my boyfriend n best friends. You kno us four had to be the best looking people out there 😩

-Shiii ian gone lie you mad pretty but the way you act🤮!!

We walked in to hear a whole bunch of music booming in our ear i looked around n saw Lani standing around a group of people with this fine ass lightskin hugged up with her. "Wtf why the fuck are all they boyfriends hot ?" I heard Yazzy say as I laughed she wasn't wrong though. "I swear i need to go hit up they friend group" just as Kris said that Zion n the lightskin dapped each other up like they knew each other for awhile with a whole bunch of different boys dapping Zion up. 

I turned my head torwards Kayden to see him staring off at someone i looked to see Kyri walking in looking around. "Bitch look at her wit her ugly ass" i said making the three of us laughing kyri eyes landed on kayden then down at me i mugged her n she rolled her eyes walking over towards lani who was jumping around like an idoit to see Kyri i dont see what people see in her she ugly asf n stuck up. I thought as an older man n who seemed to be his wife walk in shortly after kyri if you stood the couple side by slide they made a little Kyri then it hit me that it was Kyri parents.

-Yeah no shit they just happened to look like her n showed up right when she did..

I just sat there staring for half of the night.

Mf its 2:13 am n I can't sleep so im writing but I also don't wanna write cause it boring n im getting distracted easily so it js so much work......

502 words be glad hoe🧍🏾‍♀️.