chapter3-(edited)

Day's Passed

In the end Ban yeoryeong and Ham Dani were close again Like a lover getting back together after breaking up.

Jiho was staring at Ham Dani intensely But Dani didn't budge as if she was used to it.

Dani was shocked when chun-young came near them and put his phone to Ban Yeoryeong to answer it, he stared at Dani and made sure that Ban yeoryeong is busy before asking the brunette.

"You're not avoiding her anymore?"
His question shocked everyone

"You use to ignore her" chun-young continue as if he didn't know how awkward the atmosphere is.

Jooin step in and praised yeoryeong about beating Jiho's pride

"Right! Soleil was still in the second place!" Jooin came in front of me and sat on my front seat excitedly said like a puppy wants to be pat.

I patted his hair like how I pat my 'dog' as he smiles at me as if he doesn't want me to stop.

"Well...it's not hard as I thought it will be"
I shortly replied as I saw the white haired old man irking his head

"You-!"

"What did I say something wrong?" I cut his words

"Or did you struggle in our exam so you couldn't leave in third place?" I continue my words making the whole group laugh at my savage remark

Meanwhile

'there she goes' I thought while looking at someone

'the first ever villain that appears in the story' I know that baek yomin knew that I was looking at her since I didn't hide it.

She went to the bathroom to have a chit chat at her friend's about Dani after ten minutes after she came there I decided to follow when I saw that there's already lot of students watching about something.

I went near the bathroom door and saw baek yomin, yeoryeong, Dani and eunhyung talking about something serious.

"What's going on here?" I asks them when I felt like banyeoryoung was about to punch baek yomin.

Ham Dani stared at me in awe as if I was her savior,I glance back at her with a 'got you' massage and smiles at me.

"Baek yomin" baek yomin was shock that I know her name I was like ofcourse you're the first villain so how could I not?

"I can see that you has a bad habits of taking to someone's back" I said to her

"Did you know? I also has a bad habits of spreading romours" I treathen her till she apologize to them.

'wow I didn't even got scared or nervous, is it because this body is used to treathen or scares someone?' I asks my self since the previous owner of this body is a bully on her past school's.

I talked to myself not knowing that this day would be the end of being a side character.

______
Edited