Hide-and-seek

When they jumped, they were heading towards a underground tunnel.

"Hang on" piranha says as he and webs fall 50 feel down a whole.

Webs wasn't worried a bit, not when she has a strong piranha to protect her.

"Don't worry im not afraid, not when I am you to keep me safe" she tugs on his shirt and pressed her head against his chest, to hear his beating heart one last time, she smiles while looking up at him.

The breeze blew through her face as she saw how extraordinary brave and handsome piranha looked when the wind blew through his Mohawk.

Then when they landed, they followed with the rest of the group.

As he was holding her, he looks down at her, smiles smirking.

He reaches down to kiss her again, he pucker his lips and moves over to her.

She saw how closer get was and presses her hand on his lips, he slowly opens his eyes and was surprised when he saw her finger blocking his kiss

"¿Qué?"

"Let's wait until we're out of here" she says getting a smile from him.

Suddenly they all stopped to see a very large gap between them and a another tunnel

"Oh great now what" snake asked.

"Look there's a handle over there" princess pointed out, "shark could swing us over there"

But mommy long legs wasn't finished with them.

"Where did you go"

They were all startled when they heard her voice.

"The game is over, you won" they looked around to see where she was coming from.

"Come back and mommy will give you the code, pinky promise"

"Sorry but we're getting off this crazy train and going to the real one that'll get us out of here" wolf says as shark uses the blue hand to grab onto the handle.