o. Introduction

synopsis
CHOOSE YOUR! last words
this is the last time

ADALINE BARATHEON: THE PRINCESS OF the south, firstborn to Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon — royal kin of House Baratheon, did not abide well by rules and regulations

ADALINE BARATHEON: THE PRINCESS OF the south, firstborn to Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon royal kin of House Baratheon, did not abide well by rules and regulations. Which not simply infuriated her Mother. But, contrasted with her given title, she was meant to be pristine and suitable, fit to become the wife of a king. Something she desired no part of. She saw nothing but pain and misery stored for the day her Father would come to her to discuss her prospective suitors. Not that she would have much choice in that matter.

She understood her time was ticking the annual feast with her family had clarified that. She observed dismay bear over her Mother's face as her Father rambled over Adaline's choice in hand (in his words, the challenging duty of finding 'the respectable male to tame the boisterous girl.') She could do nothing more than bite her tongue. She would control herself and wait until she was alone to accept her reaction. 

Tonight, she waited till everyone fell into a slumber to take a relaxing stroll through the captivating gardens a nightly routine she had grown accustomed to.

The young blonde swore upon all the gods. She didn't intend for what took place tonight. Adaline fumbled with her clammy hands as her vision remained down. Her fallen golden locks concealed her eyesight.

"I should punish you with my bare hands," Lord Baratheon roared, his fist balled firmly: rage coursing threw them. It wouldn't be the first time he took to lay his hands a slow shiver ran down her spine. "Do you know the damage you have cost?"

Adaline hadn't meant to institute a fire — she lit a candle. She didn't know how she could be so foolish to let it slip from her grasp. The garden erupted in a fast building blaze, destroying one-third of the land. She dug her sharp fingernails into her palms as a sudden gloom struck her she had killed her haven.

She heard her Mother's pleas as Cersei tried to appeal to Robert to conjure a far lesser punishment than the one he was handing down. Adaline had been reckless before: like slinking away from her appointed guard (once or twice) or sneakily trying to replicate the knight training with a wooden sword given to her by her Uncle Jaime (she could still recall how enraged her Mother had been: shouting at not solely her, but him as well.) But she had never done anything to this extreme. Adaline had generated hysteria.

The King vowed to her the following mistake she had created. She would pay with her freedom. He swore to send her away: someplace he trusted, to someone who would know precisely how to set her in place, somewhere she would comprehend to obey authority.

Winterfall where Adaline Baratheon would come back a changed woman.

Winterfall — where Adaline Baratheon would come back a changed woman

ANYA TAYLOR-JOYADALINE BARATHEON

ANYA TAYLOR-JOY
ADALINE BARATHEON

DISCLAIMER. all rights reserved to the creators and producers of 'GAME OF THRONES.' i do not, in any way, shape, or form, own the franchise. i want to give a full warning that this story contains sexual content, drug use, graphic depictions of violence, self-harm, physical/mental abuse, explicit language, alcohol/drugs, gas-lighting, and other mature themes. i will be as cautious as possible and put a warning before any triggering matters. also, this story will be taking place before the start of season one. thank you for reading <3

 thank you for reading <3