Chapter 2 Huiling Bai Clan

chapter 2 Huiling Bai Clan

    "I'll bring these children back to my family for cultivation. Please don't worry about them. These are the things that were given by the family. Please keep them." Another male cultivator sent a package to each of the family members of the children.

    Almost every family was brought in by their families, and some of Bai Ruoyu's generation were more than 150 percent old, and some were not qualified to participate in the inspection. The life span of mortals is short, and living to fifty can be called a long life, which has a lot to do with frequent births. However, it was only by the continuous reproduction of mortals that the cultivator's family was replenished in time. The story in this story is difficult to measure by merit and demerit.

    Bai Ruoyu saw his brother standing behind his father and mother, bowing his head slightly, the light in his eyes had dimmed.

    There was an inexplicable feeling of sourness in his heart, and it was not until this time that Bai Ruoyu realized what a great expectation it was for a child to be able to cultivate immortality.

    "After returning home, pack your bags and take some thoughts. We will leave in half an hour, and there are other cities that need to be tested." If there are children who miss the test because of this, it is their sin.

    The cultivators in the back sent a box to Bai Ruoyu and the others, saying it was a little bit of their thoughts.

    Bai Ruoyu's box was given by the female cultivator just now, and it was a heavy one. Bai Ruoyu opened her eyes slightly, holding the box and bowing to the female cultivator.

    Bai Ruoyu didn't refuse, it was just a relationship, she thought that with her aptitude, she could still bear these things. If you don't even have the ability to repay this favor, then what kind of immortals are you still cultivating? Come back to teach as soon as possible.

    You can't be arrogant in being a human being, there are many talented people in the world of immortal cultivation, and there are many people who are better than you. You can't be too inferior, otherwise, how can you be worthy of a good aptitude.

    Back home with his parents, brother, and younger siblings, Mother Bai took Bai Ruoyu's hand and walked all the way, she was already crying. Her eldest daughter is all good, and now she seems to be a great fortune. It is said that mortals are ignorant, but the fairy-like female cultivator just told her eldest daughter alone, and she can see it.

    "My son has great fortune..." After speaking, Mother Bai started to cry again. Father Bai, who was beside him, also had red eyes, and his usually agile fingers were curled together, but he didn't know what to say.

    It is rare for a pair of younger siblings not to be immersed in grief. The two only knew that the eldest sister was going to become an immortal, and they clapped their hands happily and circled around Bai Ruoyu.

    Bai Ruogu also came back to his senses and said to Bai Ruoyu, "Congratulations, Amei."

    Bai Ruoyu was not a cold-hearted person, and at this time, she was also bursting with tears, forcing the reluctance in her heart.

    Thinking of the box given by the elder sister, Bai Ruoyu opened the burden and the box together.

    Inside the bag were more than twenty gold ingots, plus a jade bottle. The female cultivator told Bai Ruoyu a few people before that the bottle was filled with pills that warm and nourish the body, and everyone in the family could eat one pill.