Chapter 3: Clouds and blue shadows

Chapter 3:
Clouds and blue shadows

    Even if Bai Ruoyu was born agouldn't help but be shocked by the sight in front of him.

    Looking from a distance, there are peaks and flat land, and several winding water veins surround them. It occupies more than one million, how can its majesty be summed up in a single word.

    This can hardly be called a city. Compared with this, Yiyang City is simply a novice village that has not yet developed.

    No, Yiyang City seems to be a novice village to Bai Ruoyu...

    Bai Yanling's five people manipulated the spirit boat and drove directly to the third floor. The closer they got, the heavier the feeling of being rejected. Seemingly feeling the discomfort of Bai Ruoyu and the others, Bai Yanling turned her head and said to them, "You guys haven't cultivated yet, so it's normal for you to have a lot of spiritual energy here, and it's normal to be a little uncomfortable. After the clan arranges for you to wash the scriptures and cut the marrow, you won't be able to do it again. There is a feeling of being rejected. After washing away the impurities in the body, there will be no rejection reaction to the spiritual energy.

    That is to say, I have to endure it now. It is

    not too difficult to endure, Bai Ruoyu tries to ignore the hunger , try to move your attention away from it.

    Mortals with spiritual roots can't feel anything in the place where the spiritual energy is thin. Once they switch to the mobile spiritual veins of this family, they will be like a dry sponge and desperately need water. However, Due to physical reasons, I can't absorb it for a long time. It is the most difficult feeling to be able to see and not eat.

    Seemingly aware of the discomfort of Bai Ruoyu and the others, Bai Yanling said thoughtfully, "This is the main city of the family, and it is naturally majestic and extraordinary. The city is not so magnificent.

    There are mountains and water veins, and the howls of beasts can be heard vaguely. It is also possible to say that it is a large ecosystem. You can enjoy the view of the main city. All the children had bright smiles on their faces, obviously looking forward to it. Bai Yanling sighed when she saw this. What she didn't say was that if she didn't advance to the late stage of Qi refining within 50 years, she would be sent to the branch. The city is stationed. After all, there are so many monks who want to practice in the main city. If they have not reached the late stage of Qi refining in fifty years, then the possibility of foundation building is very small.

    Without the appreciation and support of the seniors, most monks with poor aptitude would just spend their entire lives spinning around in the Qi refining period.

    The spirit boat fell, and the children walked down one by one with novel expressions on their faces. Bai Ruoyu was held by Bai Yanling and walked down the spirit boat step by step.

    The spirit boat was parked on a huge white jade square, where the disciples have always been received.

    The cultivator of the family who had been waiting for a long time saw Bai Yanling and rushed up to greet him, "Senior Sister Yanling has worked hard this time, and she must have found a lot of talents and qualities. The junior brother is here to congratulate the senior sister first." When Bai Ruoyu was holding hands by Bai Yanling, she understood after a little thought.