Chapter (16-22)

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    It must be unique in being able to be placed on this shelf alone. Bai Jinran's cultivation of the highest goodness Ruoshui is also among them, and on this shelf is the most top-notch exercise in the entire Bai Clan.

    "If younger sister Yu is a double spirit root, the two ceremonies returning to the origin and being born together are the most suitable." Venerable Shen Rong had previously told Bai Jinran that if Bai Ruoyu was really savvy, then these two exercises would be the first. push.

    The most wonderful thing is that these two exercises are not limited to spiritual roots, as long as they have dual spiritual roots, they can be practiced. And the difference... Bai Ruoyu looked at Bai Jinran.

    Bai Jinran smiled and said, "Among them, Guiyuan and Guiyuan have high requirements for the purity of their spiritual roots. The two spiritual roots must be more than 90% in order to cultivate, while the twins are slightly lower, and 70% or more is enough." It seems that the requirements for the purity of spiritual roots are not low for this kind of practice, and about 70% is the minimum requirement.

    "Returning to the Yuan of the Two Instruments emphasizes the integration of the two into one and the integration of the two. It was passed down by an ascended master of the family millions of years ago. Its cultivation speed is comparable to that of a single spiritual root. Use it for your own use, it is very powerful..." The basic reference for alien spiritual power is wind, ice, and thunder, but now none of the high-level cultivators of the Bai clan practice this technique. First, this practice requires too much spiritual root purity, and second, its requirements for comprehension are not small. Ordinary people can't even understand it, so how can they cultivate?

    Bai Jinran paused for a while and then said, "The twins are more peaceful, and the requirements for understanding are not so strict. It is important to deduce each of the two spiritual powers to the extreme. The ancestor Jingyi of Jiufang practiced this technique. "Compared with Guiyuan of Liangyi who has no reference in front of him, Old Ancestor Jing Yi, who was in the Dongxu period, is undoubtedly very convincing.

    Compared with the exercises on the back shelf, the Bingdi Twins are just another two-meter return.

    Realistically speaking, Bing Ti twins are undoubtedly the safest. Ancestor Jing Yi, who has the Dongxu period as an example, Bai Ruoyu will at least be the master of the Dongxu period in the future. Compared with the demanding two-meter return, and the twins is indeed a good choice.

    Looking around among the exercises, and hearing Bai Jinran talk about other basic exercises, Bai Ruoyu's eyes fell back to these two books. Listening to Bai Jinran's analysis, the others are more or less limited, and these two books are indeed the best.

    "There is a line of qi on the title pages of the two books, why don't sister Ruoyu try it and then make calculations?" Xu Shi saw that Bai Ruoyu was having a hard time choosing, and Bai Jinran said very thoughtfully.

    Opening the title page, as Bai Jinran said, there is a part of the line of qi. I think this is also one of the reasons why you can choose a practice method after inhaling Qi into your body. When you are unsure, you can try to simulate some of the Qi-inducing routes to determine which practice method is most suitable for you. And this method is also the safest, if you are not satisfied, you can return it.