Chapter 10 -15

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 10

    The palace of the ancestor of Yuanjing is very large, and even if he changes his clothes inside, it looks more empty.

    After a while, Bai Ruoyu changed his clothes and came out.

    This is a complete set of clothes, in addition to the matching hairpin ring jewelry.

    The water-green clothes look very fresh, and they don't have the visual fatigue of solid colors, but they are sparse.

    "Sure enough, as I thought, this dress is the most suitable for Yu girl." She was afraid that she would be said to be tender when she went out wearing this dress, and the little girl wore it just right.

    Ancestor Yuanjing looked at Bai Ruoyu carefully, but he didn't know where to find a green ring and gave it to Bai Ruoyu.

    "This little thing is called the Qiankun Ring. It's a little bigger than the storage bag. You can take it and use it. The contents inside are considered as a gift from this seat. After you've drawn the air into your body, you will drop your blood to recognize the Lord and then put it on the god. It's enough to know the brand name." It wasn't until Bai Ruoyu introduced Qi into his body that he knew how big the "bigger" ancestor Yuan Jing said was.

    And this kind of ring Bai Ruoyu had seen before on Bai Jinran and Bai Qinhe's hands, Bai Jinran's hands were clear aqua blue, and Bai Qinhe's hands were red like pigeon blood, each with its own merits.

    "This is too precious..." Even if Yuan Jing's ancestor said that he was rich, Bai Ruoyu did not dare to accept it readily.

    Yuanjing Yuanjun frowned slightly, "It's enough to build a foundation perfectly within five years." Perfect foundation building refers to not taking foundation building pills, but only when one's spiritual power is pure and full, and then he can naturally advance to the foundation building realm. And this is also the foundation building method that monks with better spiritual roots dare to try. Most monks choose to take foundation building pills to break through the realm when the 12th level of Qi refining is complete.

    How difficult is it to build a foundation perfectly? For example, several venerables in the Bai family who are God Transformation and above are all born in perfect foundation building. The time span of this period can be traced back thousands of years.

    Bai Ruoyu understood what Yuanjing Yuanjun meant, and then accepted the Qiankun ring. This is also a goal that Bai Ruoyu has set for himself, otherwise, if anything is obtained too easily, there will be no feeling of cherishing it.

    "Why is the little girl so heavy..." The words said so, but the smile on Yuanjing Yuanjun's face deepened.

    Bai Ruoyu felt that her novice village gift package was too rich, so much so that she felt unreal.

    "By the way, did the clan arrange to wash the tendons and cut the marrow for you in a few days?" Yuanjing Yuanjun has not asked his children about the matter of washing the tendons and cutting the marrow for many years, so he used a tone of doubt. .

    "Yes." Bai Ruoyu answered briefly.

    Yuan Jun laughed again and said directly, "Keming kid come in."