➢ 𝜯𝒉𝒆 𝓡𝒆‐𝒆𝒏𝒄𝝄𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

Everything around her was in festive mood. Celebration drums are resounding throughout the palace halls as the gunmans escorted her inside, who had forcibly brought her here from Bangalore by threatening.

They didn't touch her and for every five minutes any one of the four guys would ask, if she needed anything. This gave her a weird confidence that they won't harm. All they had to do is to escort her to this Golden Palace. The Golden Palace of KGF.

Reena has the idea what happened here. Though she was sceptical about what bought her to this Palace. There is also this inkling of feeling in the heart, that he might be the one to bring her here.

It might be just her thinking, after all the work for which he was sent here was a do and die task. But.......He is Rocky. He is a one man army. A Monster born to reign the world. And death wouldn't dare to touch him without taking prior permission.

She has that confidence in him. Then again if his task was done why was she here. Why didn't he return and meet her ? What's happening ? Is he alright ?

Then she felt it. The same intuition that envelopes her whenever he was near. The same instinct that she felt when he left that chain with her before leaving for KGF.

She stopped making the gunmans with her stop as well. They didn't say a word but stiffened as the sound of the drums changed and beat more enthusiastically.

Turning around, Reena stared at the door with bated breath.
As they stood there, every second ticked in her ears. Each fire sparkle caught her eye.

The heavy sound of boots resounded from the other side of the doors that creaked open. Music from drums and trumpets filled the atmosphere and in came a striking personality in a three piece fitted suit with grandeur and majesty.

Rocky

Her lips twitched, a proud smile threatening to form which she controlled herself. Pride would be an understatement at what she felt, but never in a million year would she express it out.

Especially not infront of him. So she expertly shaped her expression into a solemn one.

Reaching her, Rocky circled her just like how he did when they met for the first time. He bobed his head in acknowledgement and went past her. A light smile crossed his lips seeing his Bangaram after long time.

He gets exhilarated seeing her attitude. Her anger excited him as well as awed him. Uff ! He missed her frowning face, life threats and mean curses.

Before he went inside be gestured the guards to escort Reena inside. As he went inside, there sat his partners - around the golden conference table- who hired him to kill Garuda. It's another thing they didn't get that he used them to reach KGF.

Guru Pandiyan. His Father-in-law, Rajendra Desai. Kamal and Andrews. He went straight to the throne, and prayed as Reena entered, "Devuda! Ee kurchi kosam inko tala teeyakunda chusko tandri."

(Dear God ! Please be with me so that I don't have to behead another for this Throne.)

Rajendran Desai and others aren't in a position to comprehend what's happening. They came to KGF to coronate Virat, but seeing Rocky already enthroned literally slipped the ground under their feet.

Rocky looks at the onlookers who are frozen and said, "Hey ! Kurchondi kurchondi. Bayam bhakthi manasulo vunte chalu. All are one !"