➢ 𝓝𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝓰 𝓒𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝝄𝒏𝔂

Rocky went to meet Vanaram, who was back to his post of being the Security Cheif of Narachi. After handing the responsibility to train the guards to Vanaram, he went back to palace where his room was emptied and the one next to his was occupied.

It was dinner time and he didn't expect for it to be arranged in garden. Mallamma informed him, "Adi Ammagaru bojanam bayata chestanu annaru ani bayate siddam chesam. Meeku kavalante ikkada siddam chestam Babu."

(Madam instructed to arrange the dinner in garden. If you want we will arrange your dinner here itself.)

He asked folding his sleeves, "Tanu tininda ?" She informed, "Ledu Babu. Kasepu aagi tintanannaru. Meeru ?" He said giving it a thought , "Nenu kuda bayate tintanu."

(Did she have her dinner? -- No, Sir. She said she will eat after sometime. You ? -- I'll also have the dinner in garden.)

Rocky went outside and saw Reena sitting on the fountain compound, reading a book. She was dressed in a plain dark blue and white patiala suit devoid of any accessories and makeup like a moon in the dark sky.

Seeing him she closed her book and went straight to the bench where food was arranged. She sat down placing the book next to her and glanced at the helper who immediately served food on two plates.

Rocky watched her every movement, and silently went and sat next to her with the book between them. They silently had their dinner without a word. They both were tired and silently traipsed towards their rooms.

Rocky said to her with a grin, "Good Night Bangaram." Reena didn't say a thing and went towards her room while Rocky watched her go inside.

Reena halted halfway through the threshold and told in a demanding tone, with her back to him, "Time ten daatindi. Inta late ga dinner cheyadam naaku nachadhu. Nights lo tondaraga intiki ra."

(It's past ten'o clock. I don't like eating this late. From tomorrow onwards, come back early.)

Rocky's lips lifted up in a chagrin at her words. It was an indirect declaration that everyday they would be having dinner together daily, which delighted him. Whatever may be the situation, his girl's this arrogance would be the death of him.

Rocky headed to his room thinking about her. They had a long way to go. If it wasn't for her own safety he would not have brought her here through guards.

He himself would have gone to Bangalore and personally brought her to KGF. Because after his Mother, she was the first person that he felt connected to. Like his own person.

His liking towards Reena not only made her his vulnerability, but also put her well-being in risk after his claim on KGF. She doesn't have any idea, how much of potential weapon she is to destroy him.

He doesn't trust Andrews and others to not hurt Reena for reaching him. Even doesn't know what he would do, if any one tries to even harm a hair strand of her. With those thoughts he fell asleep.

Next few day went by and Rocky and Reena are settled into their own routines. Rocky would visit the mines and works there till afternoon. After that having lunch he will look over the construction sites, and attend the training grounds.

Attend some meetings with necessary people for buying more weapons. Meeting with his so called partners regarding the revelation of 9 mines was a bolt from the blue. To say they were shocked would be an understatement.