➢ 𝓗𝒊𝒔 𝓑𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎

Going to the cabin Rocky saw Reena sitting on the sofa, signing some documents. She looked up at him and took notice of the glass in his hand in satisfaction before resuming her work.

He came and sat next to her on the couch. He saw a picture of Reena and her father on the coffee table. He took the photo frame and observed it.

Reena appeared very young in that picture and was standing next to her father smiling proudly. It looked like a graduation photo from her school days. Reena observed his every action from the corner of her eye.

She said to Bushanam giving the file, "Raw material raagane work start cheyandi. Delay vundakudadhu. Ippatike late ayyindi. Meeku kotta telephone number mail pedatanu. Edanna emergency ante aa number ki call cheyandi. Desai Mansion ki kaadu."

(Start the work as soon as the raw material is delivered. There shouldn't be any delay. It's already late now. I'll mail you the new telephone number. If only there is any emergency, use that number. Don't call Desai Mansion.)

Bhushanam nodded, "Okay Madam." She told him, "Diwali ki, Unit employees andariki 100% bonus istunnam. Aa naluguru kotta trainees ki maatram 40% cut chesi ivvandi. Next time kallu control lo pettukoni pani cheyamani cheppandi."

(Declare 100% bonus to all unit employees. Except for the four workers, for them it will be reduced by 40%. Tell them to work keeping their eyes in control.)

"Yes Madam. Nenu cheptanu." Bhushanam said and glanced at Rocky who was looking at Reena with a proud smile. Just then there was a knock and the pune came in with coffee for Reena.

(Yes Madam. I'll look after it.)

Rocky smiled at the pune, who was a little frightened due to his blabber in front of Rocky. Rocky turned to Reena and asked, "Bangaram ee production unit katti enni years ayyindi ?"

(Bangaram how old is this production unit ?)

Bhushanam and pune looked at Rocky with widened eyes at the endearment as they turned to leave. They leave after the momentary shock. Reena told picking up the coffee, "Next January ki 21 years avutundi. Enduku ?" Rocky said, "Vurikene. KGF lo konni production units pettali."

(By next January it will be 21 years. Why are you asking ? --- Just like that. KGF needs some production units.)

Reena hummed and said, "Ala ayite oka construction company ki contract ivvachu." He nodded, "Okay. Manchi construction company Bangalore lo edundi Bangaram ?"

(For that, how about giving a contract to a construction company. --- Okay. Which construction company is good in Bangalore, Bangaram ?)

Reena said after giving it a thought, "D&K constructions. Adi kaakunda, kothaga pettina companies lo Graphic constructions chesina projects bavunnayi. Oka pani cheddam. Iddariki offer ichhi, iddaru rough design and budget prepare cheyani. Renditlo edi best ayunte, contract vaalaki."

(D&K constructions. Besides that the recent projects from Graphic Constructions were also quite good. Let's do one thing. Let's give an offer to both the companies, and have them prepare the rough design and budget. Whoever is best, the contract goes to them.)

Rocky liked the idea and agreed. They went to the distribution company and Reena introduced Rocky to Mr. Bala Chandra who oversees the entire gold distribution. Bala was baffled to meet Rocky along with Reena.

So this was the man who killed Garuda and took over the entire KGF. He was intimidating and he couldn't comprehend how Reena was having a normal conversation with him. This man isn't normal even for their stature.

Rocky had a talk about their distributing procedures, the clients and regarding extension of their market. After once everything was set up, Reena and Rocky left the company building.