Andrew's first day

for me, nothing is important as my family. First, comes my family and then everything else. Whole my life, I've never ignored my parents advise, I always listen to their thoughts and they do the same for me.

-Andrew wake up, we are late! if you don't wake up, we will miss the plane !

I heard my mothers voice, she worried about our flight, worried about me, for her it was hard decision. my mother worries about everything, she loves her husband and me of course. she will do everything to make us happy.

After 3 hours I was in the plane, watching through the window, thinking about my new school, friends and so on, But I wasn't worrying about this... maybe? next to me sat old man who was looking at me for hours, i suspiciously looked at him and after that he started talking with me, I saw he was good man he advised me a lot and told me do not worry and even teached me how to answer bully

-if someone will say "you're ugly" answer "you looked into the mirror", if they will call you...

After some minutes we ere in the airport. We bought a house near the school and delivery man brought us furniture. House was with 3 floors and my room was at 3th floor. I was happy that everything went well...

But here it is...14th September.

that was my first day in the new city and school. I had no friends and someone to show or tell me about everything. do not why I was a little bit afraid of this. the school bus stopped and driver was waiting for me to come in. I breathed and came in. first stair, second and ops... falling down.

With angry and sad and with a lot of emotions I stood up and saw who got a foot in as me!

it was boy who was bigger than me taller than me and stronger than me. looked like my first day was not really good, because it started like a peace of shit... for a moment I thought he was beautiful, why not? he had brown hair with black eyes, in a good form and as I could see he was powerful...

he looked at me and started talking.

-looks like we have got new student in our school ? - he said.

I didn't answer, I do not know why... but he didn't stop he wanted to bully me and make me loser in may first day! how terrible!

-hey ugly loser what is going on? are you sad?

-don't talk to me! at first look at your self and then say that I am ugly!

our fight stopped bus driver. he yelled at us saying "crazy kids, sit and shut up idiots!"

now it was important to find my class. after 6 minutes I didn't find it. I was running, I was late, my first day at school started really bad and I know it will be worse! but suddenly I crashed in someone then looked up and... fell in love? how beautiful she was...her hair were brown with a little bit yellow and a little bit black, and eyes, her beautiful eyes were blue like ocean and brown little parts in eyes looked like islands on ocean. she was dressed in school form like everyone in here. I stood up and said,

-I am so sorry I was late and running with closed eyes. - I helped her to get up and after that she looked at me and said

-No, do not worry. I am fine. maybe you couldn't find your class? I can help you.- I was looking at her for 1 minute and then realized that she was waiting for my answer.

-yes, it would be great.- said I and we went from this place. she asked me what class I have got and it turned out that we were in the same class! my day suddenly turned into a best day in my life!

Now I needed to eat school lunch. I decided to eat it on the school roof. I sat on the school roofs floor and wanted to start eating but suddenly, this bully boy came to me with his friends who were in bus too.

-Hey what do you have here lunch? don't you want to share with my friends?-said bully

-why should I listen to you if I don't even know your name? -said I. bully grinned.

-everyone knows my name but you don't? my name is Adam, loser.- he added word "loser" in the end, because of this I turned a LITTLE BIT angry.

-watch your words.-said I and stood up. I was going to go but Adam stopped me. he catched my hand and turned me to him. i was looking at him in eyes and suddenly he pushed me. with his head down he left.