nice words from Adam

••••••••Adam POV••••••••
I looked at him, he was looking at me. How adorable...♡ after some minutes he started helping us, but he didn't take off his shirt... i wanted to see his body, i fell hardly in love with him. when i took him  back of the school's room, when he cried and said, or moaned those words i wanted to make something with him... how much i love his beautiful green emerald eyes ...

Now i know how surprised he is to see me in my sister's house. He didn't know that i am her brother. I was thinking about, what if Andrew hates me ? ....

"Adam! Adam! We are done! We did it! No fire in the house!"-shouted my sister with happy smile. But i was looking at Andrew who was looking at me. Then Emma said

"Andrew, he is my brother, Adam. He studies in the same school with us, you already know him as i can see."

"Um... yes i know him"-said Andrew and hid his hands behind his back.
I know that i did the biggest mistake in the world... i hurt him...and now i feel bad for him...
_______Andrew's POV_______
What the HELL ??!!! Is this shit her brother ??? Oh my god!!! I don't want to stay here!
But Emma said
"Hey, let's go and eat the pie" her voice made me calm and i looked at her and gave the sweetes smile. But Adam's mood changed after i looked at Emma. He didn't say any word, looked like he was mute. He was just looking at us or looking at me?
We ate the pie and Emma said

"Hey, Adam, he baked cake and brought it to me. You really wanted to see him and tell about how delicious cake was." ( ° > ° )

I looked at him and waited to his answer, i really wanted to hear his answer!
And he said...

"It was delicious, i kinda like it... make more cakes and please teach me how..."

I was shocked, Bully answered me like a normal person, and used words please, liked it, teach me ! It was nice.

After some minutes i left.
This day i will remember hardly and won't forget.

_______
Hope you enjoyed = )
Bye