Jealous Adam

From that on we started spending time together. I wasn't really close to him but he was nice to me.

It was April. Me, Emma and Adam were going at school. Not by bus, on foot. It took us 20 minutes. When we were going I asked Adam about his Family. In that moment Emma went because she saw her classmates.

"I live with Emma and Mother, we are always alone, because Mother works everyday. But she comes home in summer to see us."

"and what about your... father?"

"... um.. he left"

"! Oh... I am so sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"do not worry, you did not do anything" he said and smiled.

I liked his smile, inside he was different, he was kind and nice. And when I first met him, he was just like hungry wolf who wanted to eat me and make me loser. But why is he rude to others and nice to me? Maybe he does it specifically? ______ if he is doing this specifically then does he do this for bad prank or to... MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM !?

My face turned red, I knew that I didn't know for what he is doing it, but when I thought that he wants me to fell in love with him, my heart started beating faster and faster.

"Hey, are you having a fever?"- Adam asked me and put his hand on my forehead. My face turned even more red and I thought I had Heart Attack! But why? Didn't I like Emma? What is wrong with me!

"N-n-no, I am fine! Let's go!"

_________________At School_________________

I went to my class and sat. after 5 minutes, teacher came too and brought with him... oh myyyy that was JONATHAN, MY bestfriend! We were besties until I moved here. We were so close to each other and knew everything about each other!

I stood up and he saw me but, SHIT lesson started and I ruined it.

On the break I went to him and he did the same. We hugged and started talking.

"how are Andrew! I missed you, I am sorry that I yelled at you because you were moving here... I was sad that won't see you again"

"do not worry, it is okay now, let's start again our friendship"

We walked to the lockers and started talking again, everything was fine until he kissed me on my forehead! I didn't expect it... I turned around and saw Adam. He was staring at me and then he came to us. He started beating Jonathan! I wanted to stop him, but he didn't listen then I slapped him! Finally he stopped. He looked at me and left, I saw it in his eyes, angry and broken side, face that made me shiver... But why? Did I do something wrong? And why did he beat up Jonathen?