the present

----------Adams POV----------

God, what was that? His eyes... WHY AM I FUCKING BLUSHING!

I don't know but I like this feeling? This loser was handsome? What's his name?

A lot of questions. As I can see he is new and calm. Just my type... WAIT, WHAT?

~~~~~~~Andrews POV~~~~~~

What the hell? This guy isn't normal!!! He pushed me and made me feel weird!

I hate him! If he dares to touch me I swear I will fight him!

It was time to go home. I wanted to get close to this girl who I crashed In. I heard she was school president, clever and popular in the girls, I also heard that she has got brother who is older. I want to make friends with her! Then relationship then... STOP!!! At first friends!

I decided to go for a walk, after school, with her. But first I need to find her.

After some minutes I saw her, she was going to go home! That was great! I came to her and started talking, "hello! Remember me? I am Andrew, I crashed into you." She answered

"hi. Yes, I remember, I am Emma."

"do you want me to help you go home?"

"yes, I have really heavy bag, my brother isn't here now, he is at home and that would be great if you will carry my bag."

I was so happy that I didn't answer I just took her bag and... that was too heavy, how did she hold this bricks?

We were going and it turned on that she was my neighbor! I can't describe how happy I was!

I opened my door and went to my room, father and mother were at work so I decided to cook for them! I know it was bad idea because I do not know how to cook but I will try my best!

I took eggs, flour, milk, sugar, baking powder for desert but at first I needed to make spaghetti. I did it well, spaghetti were done but now it's time to bake.

After 30 minutes I put dough in the oven.

My parents came at home and my surprise worked! They were so happy and hungry so we started to eat.

"Andrew, honey how was your day? Have you make friends?" asked me Mom.

"yes mom, I made friends with Emma, school president. But I can't say that we are good friends, we just met and talked together. But you know, turned on that Emma is our neighbor."

"oh! Honey, don't you want to bring your cake to her? I don't think I will eat it because of my illness and your father wants to sleep"

"yes Mom!!! This is greatest idea in the world! Thank you!!!"

I dressed up and took the cake with me, I went and knocked to Emma's house door.

Emma opened

"hello again Emma! I baked a cake so I wanted to shar."

"thank you so much, I already know it will be yummy!"

"you are welcome, bye!"

Emma closed the door and I went to home, I was happy that I made surprise to her. I imagine how she and her family are eating my cake and hopefully it will be yummy!

_________with Emma_______

"hey look here! I have got cake. Bring dishes brother!"

"why I need to bring dishes, if you can do it yourself."

"Adam you are getting on my nerves!"

"okay, I will bring them."

Adam is my brother who is 4 month older then me >: <

He is lazy just with me. when I'm saying do something for me, he isn't doing this but if mother will say it, he will do it as fast as he can!

"I brought dishes"

"I have no time, you can eat cake, I will go and do homework then make documents for-"

"okay, okay, go and do what you need but who gave you this cake?"

"friend"

Adam cut off a piece of cake and ate it than he said it was delicious.

-----Adam POV-----

This is really delicious, I have never ate this masterpiece love this! Who was her friend? I want to meet her or maybe him...