sexy Adam

=====Andrew's POV======

In the morning I went to school and sat in the bus, Emma wasn't there maybe she went earlier then me. Behind my back was sitting Adam. For my surprise he didn't say a word about me. I was happy, that I wasn't school loser for now and none one will bully me... maybe ?

In the school I wanted to eat lunch in silent so I went to buffet there were many pupils and no place to sit, I went to buffet because I was afraid that at the school roof I will meet Adam with his friends. But I fell into SOMEONE and that SOMEONE was him!!! Why was I soo unlucky but stop, why my heart beats so fast ?

Now I realized why... I fell on him and our lips were too close I looked into Adam's eyes and stood up as fast as I could. I ran because I wanted to hide my blush... why was I blushing? Why am I not mad?

After some minutes I met Emma.

"hey. Andrew, I want you to come to my house at 9pm, I will bake pie and I want you to taste it because your cakes specialist. My brother really liked your cake and wants to meet you."

I was so happy. Of course my answer was "yes".

After school I with happy mood went from school, I wanted to go home fast, to meet Emma but my plans changed Adam stopped me and brought me in one place. It was dark in there and I could not see him good. I tried to run but I could not he was holding my hands hard and it hurt.

"fucking bitch, get off me!"-said I. but he did not listen to me he started to breath in my ear that made me shiver. It really hurts that I can not take it anymore...and I started crying... Adam looked at me and his face turned red he saw me with half closed eyes with tears and heard those words "S-stop, i-it hurts!..."... he left fast and I was alone, I was embarrassed and i moaned... I had no power.

I went home and started dressing up, I took flower and went to Emma.

"Hello Andrew!" said Emma.

"hi..."

I came in and gave flower to Emma. She thanked me and brought a pie from oven. I ate a little bit but Emma suddenly stood up and said

"oh my god! I forgot to turn off the iron!"

She went and I stood up and immediately followed Emma and I saw him.

My face turned red and I saw Adam half naked. why I thought that he was so sexy?

What? My god. I need to help Adam and Emma to put out the fire!