ok ok but fr now

u have no shame for the last chapter
kinda 👀
sorry i was gone i was drawing chubby raccoon
also happy pride month! so i did something
bk: bi, poly, he/they
mcdonald: gay, poly, he/him
kfc: pan, poly, he/him

bk was chillin in his office when he got a notification from mcdonald's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  lover boy<3
BK
                                               hm?
come over
                                  is it urgent?
very :]
                           i'll be there in 5
thank you<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BK got up and started walking out the door and then down the street, mcdonald's wasn't that far off after all. once bk got there he knocked on mcdonald's door and was immediately pulled in and mcdonald was sitting on his desk waiting for bk to do something.
"oh! uhm.. what did you need?" bk asked
"oh nothing much just some help" he said in a flirtatious manner while bks cheeks got brighter by the second. bk started walking forward to mcdonald and stood between his legs and held mcdonalds hips close to his own and started kissing the other male on the desk. mcdonald wrapped his legs and arms around bk and kisses him back making them go into a makeout session bk then slipped his tongue into mcdonald's mouth while mcdonald was letting out a few quiet moans. once they were done bk asked "is that all you wanted lover boy?" "no i want you to meet someone they'll be here in a few minutes" mcdonald replied with a huge grin on his face. after 2 minutes they both heard a knock on the door. (i'm to lazy to write his actual name but you know who i'm talking about) mcdonald opened the door and kfc walked in and greeted bk. "hello there, you must be bk?" "yeah that's me your mr sanders right?" bk asked "yeah that's me so has mcdonald told you about the poly thing" kfc asked bk "no what is it?" bk asked kfc "mcdonald wanted us to meet and see if we liked each other enough to be in a relationship all together" kfc told bk. bk stood there and looked at mcdonald who was waiting for bk to say yes or no, "well i like you enough so this could work" bk said to kfc. kfc was happy with the answer and went to talk to mcdonald then bk got out his phone but was still staring at kfc, he was muscular and very attractive he had these nice brown eyes that looked like amber in the sunlight that was going through the shades of mcdonald's office, and he had this wonderful smile that makes bk blush. while bk was still looking at kfc, kfc noticed and told mcdonald "i see someone is still staring at me i'll be right back" and mcdonald was standing there waiting for something interesting to happen, kfc turned to bk who was still looking but quickly looked at his phone when kfc turned around but then seen that he was walking up to him and then was pinned up against the wall "you can look however much you want baby i don't mind~" kfc said in a very flirty voice and bk was flustered but couldn't help but stair at the very attractive man in front of him "don't try so hard to look away you can do whatever you want baby~" kfc again flirting with bk and then bk wrapped his arms around kfcs neck and buried his face into his shoulder and kfc put his hand up bks shirt and held his waist while he lifted bks head up and kissed him on the lips, bk loved every bit of it and mcdonald walked out of the office "you guys can figure out if y'all wanna be in the poly relationship or not" and kfc took the opportunity and picked up bk and sat him on the desk and started making out with him then started to unbutton bks shirt and took it off, kfc then broke the kiss and started kissing bks neck while bk let out a few moans, kfc stopped and then left a hickey on bks neck and put his shirt back on him and the whispered "your mine now~" while bk never felt more of a bottom in his life. they both walked out to meet mcdonald "we wouldn't mind a poly relationship" kfc said and they all went back to there offices for the day.

idk when the next chapter will be but ig my writing skills have gotten better
"they just met why are they being sexual"
idk why ask

words: 769
nice :]