idk i think the 8th chapter??

{BK POV}

BK was just thinking about kfc all day and couldn't get his mind off of what happened yesterday at the office. "your mine". it repeated over and over and over again in his head and he couldn't get it out of his mind, all he could think about what that so he decided to go over to kfc and talk to him.

{KFC POV}

i was sitting at my desk as i heard a knock on my door, i open it to find BK standing there looking embarrassed to even be standing in the doorway. "oh? did you come to see me today baby?" i asked BK as his cheeks turned a bright crimson color, i smile and offer him inside, he sits down in a chair beside my desk as i sit in mine. i look over at him and used my hand to lift up his chin, it was still there, the hicky i gave him yesterday. i lean over and kiss him on his cheek, his face felt warm against my lips but i didn't mind i thought it was cute, "so i was thinking.." bk said breaking the silence between the two males sitting there, "i think we should be together along with mcdonald" he said looking at the man in front of him, kfc smirked and told bk to stand next to him, bk got up and walked over to kfc. as kfc stood up and held the other man by his waist and kisses him lovingly, not flirty or anything else, just pure love, kfc broke the kiss and smiled at bk, bk smiled back at him and then hugged him, kfc sat down, "come on baby" he said in a relaxed tone, bk climbed onto kfcs lap and wrapped his arms around the other, kfc gilded bk close as he was helping bk fall asleep, bk ended up falling asleep and kfc was still holding him close.