𝟬𝟬𝟭

I groan as I feel the huge headache I have, I feel like a big ass truck just hit me

I groan as I feel the huge headache I have, I feel like a big ass truck just hit me. I open my eyes to a creepy white room, oh my god I died. A tall grey-haired man walks into my vision "Please don't send me to hell I swear it was only one time" I beg.

I'm talking about this one time where this kid was walking in front of me and she was taking her time so I tripped her so I could get in front of her.

"I'm sorry?" he says with a confused look "Oh uh- never mind," I say realizing I'm sadly still living. "Am I in a nursing home?" I say since there is a man that looks 100+ in front of me.

"No, you're in Hawkins lab," He says with a stern look, "what the hell am I doing here?" I say with a confused look.

"you'll find out soon enough, Follow me," he says extending his hand for me to take, ignoring his hand I get up off the hard-ass bed I guess I was on.

I follow him into a creepy-ass hallway.

"Can I go home now? if I'm not back by curfew my mom will find me and beat mine and your ass." I say.

"I'm afraid it's too late," he says with a smirk "what," I say stopping in my tracks "How did I get here?" I say.

"As I said, you'll find out soon," he says "Hell no, I need to find out now," I say not moving an inch "we don't use that type of language here," he says getting angrier by the second.

Fuck this I'm going home, while he turns around to keep walking I kick the back of his leg using him to fall, and I start running for life.

I'm turning corners left and right till I slam into somethin- someone, a blonde, tall, blue-eyed sexy- never mind I half to get out of here.

My leg thinks before my brain and I kick him down low if you know what I mean causing him to fall on his knees groaning in pain.

no more babies for him.

I continue on running till I run into a fucking dead end "What the fuck!" I yell out.

I feel a prick in my neck and All I see is blackness.

______

The sound of a loud ass door slamming scared me out of sleep. I turn to look over and I see that guy I kick in the nuts talking with that bitch I kicked in the legs.

They haven't noticed that I have been awoken from that loud ass door.

"keep an eye on her," the grey-haired guy says to the hot blondie "yes papa," he says sounding like a weird fuck.

That grey-haired guy I still haven't thought of a name for walked out and the hot blondie stayed. "I know you're awake, I can see you blinking," He says in a duh tone like I can see my damn eyes.

I open my eyes again and sit up, He stands there like some type of robot "That was quite dramatic don't you think?" he says talking about when I kicked him.

"look, my foot slipped okay," I say shrugging "oh ur foot slipped?" he says chuckling a bit which is weird.

"yup it happens a lot," I say with a sincere tone.

He hums in response "okay now that that's solved where am I" I say crossing my arms "Hawkin Lab." he says "No shit, be more specific."I say rolling my eyes "you're in a room?" he says almost asking himself.

"ur so funny," I say with a straight face "that's I get that a lot," he says smirking "why am I here then?" I say losing my temper I see his eyes move to the camera in the corner of the room.

Causing me to look too. "Act like we're having a normal conversation, or I can't tell you" He whispers after turning his back to the camera so they wouldn't see what he was saying.

"Okay," I say "You are in Hawkins Lab but it's the part that nobody in the outside world knows about, he knows about your powers," He says with a serious look causing my face to drop "He's going to use you, you half to get out of here," he says.

"Who's he," I say "Dr. Brenner," He says soon as he says that I'm guessing Dr.Brenner walks into the room "I see you're up," He says with a mean look "I'm disappointed in you," he says still looking pissed.

"Oh no whatever will I possibly do now," I say acting as if I care. I see the blondie behind him put his head down and shaking it I can see he's trying not to laugh at how pissed Dr,Brenner looks.

"Peter." He says causing blondie to look up, his name is peter honestly he doesn't look like a peter if that makes any sense.

"Show her the rainbow room

Authors note<3

Kinda forgot to say this has a lot of cussing oops, thank you for reading the first chapter If you have any ideas you want me to add to the story feel free to comment, byeee have a good day, night, or afternoon<3