Chapter one: surprise surprise

Lilian's POV

My name is Lilian Coral Moyani and I'm just the average 16 year old who lives in an average world. I'm an only child who who would love to have a sibling and I hate school. But again what teenager loves school.
***
At 5 a.m my alarm went off . URGG! I hate waking up and to make matters worse it was Monday . I grumpily sot out of the bed and dragged my to the bathroom . After showering I wore my hideous pink uniform and went downstairs. Since my parents were still asleep i made them some breakfast then left for school which was a ten minute walk.
After ten minutes I arrived at the prison hall I call school. Our school is pink (the buildings are pink) and is often referred to s the pink prison.Raveni High, our school, is an all girls school. We wear black pleated knee-length skirts with white shirts, hot pink ties anchor pink blazer. Ridiculous right.
I went to my locker and started packing my books for the day. Suddenly i heard a high pitch shriek coming from non other than my best friend, Angela. I really don't know when she gets the energy from, like honestly, I feel like a zombie. When she neared I said grumpily "Why are you always this happy in the morning?" "Well hello to you Miss Grumpy pants. You know you always ask me the same question everyday. Why not for once 'Hi Angie, how are you.'"
"Fine, fine" I mumbled " Hie Angie , how are ya? "
"That's more like it", she beamed, "So...did you hear the latest news?"
"No, whats up?". Angie was much a gossip girl. I sometimes wonder if she'd survive a day with no gossip.
"Well..." she continued dramatically, "Apparently the form fours of The Trust schools are having a combined camp." She was practically jumping up and down now. The trust schools were an assosiation of the 5 most elite schools in Zimbabwe, which consisted of Raveni High, John Halves Academy, Saint Peter's College, Ridgewoog Girls High and Crestwood College. Raveni and Ridgewoog Girls High were both girls schools, John Halves Academy and Saint Peter,s College were both boys' schools and Crestwood is a mixed school. Many girls tend to get excited when she boys are coming or when events are being held at the boys schools, i having a camp with boys was a pretty big deal to the girls at my school.
"Why are you even excited, for all we know this trip could be for the form fours of next year." I said whilst closing my locker. "Right now I have more important things to think of like arriving at form time before the bell rings. " Bye Ange, don't get too excited." I said whilst walking away.
"I'll try." She replied.