Business Meeting

One day in 2017 , Ram,who was CEO of his company and board members,called all the lead managers for a business meeting for the next day at 2pm.All the lead managers have to attened the meeting which was strictly informed to all members.

On the next day Ram came to his office early with his assistant manager Sagar who would presented the business model on the behalf of Ram infront of all. Ram had just came out from his BMW and suddenly he saw a beautiful lady come out from her Suzuki Alto , her formal outfits and her ID cards on her waist which indicates she is her employee.

They both approached towards lift. As Ram's assistant press the lifts button up and wait for lift to come down to ground floor . Meanwhile sakshi just reached and saw her boss and group members standing over there. Then she decided not to share same space in the lift . And she decided to chose another one.

After lunch as per information everybody came up for meeting at 2pm. Where group members and Ram already there with ppt projected onto the screen.everybody seated on self and maintained discipline.

After some time the assistant manager of Ram had started a meeting. "new US based company approaches a big project to us . And we had to fullfill it. Although it's a multi-billion project and we didn't want to lose this opportunity. And then he presented a business model which was made by Ram." After the session finished Ram got up and asked any questions regarding this.then suddenly in the middle of the meeting a lady put her hands up , Ram said yes tell me whats the questions , then started asking  some flaws and suggested about some consciousness. Ram just irritated coz he is an arrogant and stubborn person. Then he signed to his assistant who is she . He said ... Aaah.... Sir .... Plz let me check the list.... Aah ... She is sakshi project manager of some team . Then Ram said "miss sakshi , thanx for ur great suggestion but do u have any better model?? Did u know i .... Made this model. How could u ?? "

But after sakshi suggested , he know that somewhere she was right but as his ego and reputation infornt of board members and employees would be spoilt if he admired her.
After the meeting was over , he signed her assistant to inform the lady to meet me  tomorrow on my office at early early 9 am.

As Ram was in stress , and eager about this project. But the problem that detected by the lady (sakshi ) (he didn't remember her name ) was really debatable. His whole night
Passed away like this . How to be a better strategy and all.

Next day sakshi with her normal official outfits with saree. She had long shiny pony tail hair. She said " sorry sir , i should ask about that like u . But I detected some flaws and i didn't want to lose." But Ram didn't listen to anything  . He keeps looking at her. Her voice , her face , her beauty and verbal skills .he just got lost , then suddenly he alerted and said "I'm not upset about that . Afterall , who wants to be at a loss . If u have a better plan then it will benefit our company.Now u make an ppt finish it only today . Tomorrow u will present it here to me and my assistant. Ok . Now u go and start working on it."

If ram wants to show ppt only today he could do. But didn't want to lose any change to meet her. Don't know why he said and do so .
He just looked for a chance to meet her. Although he thought that waht a girl sakshi is , very brave and confident about her work
Coz nobody dare to counter me on the board meeting but she did. Actually Ram fall in love with her confident attitude and want to meet her for unknown reasons.

Nextday sakshi came to his chamber , with her ppt . But Ram astonished , "wow , she is so beautiful , she looks pretty in this saree". Then sakshi with her beautiful , sweet voice " I'm done with my ppt , should i ." Then Ram and his assistant listened to her ppt. Ram is so intelligent and already know this girl had successfully solved the problem what i faced on this project with a glace so he no need to listen the whole.

But he kept looking at her in a very admired way.he want  she just kept saying this and he just listened to her. Her voice relieved him of his stress and feeling relaxed.thought it's not right in the office but love could happen anywhere.he moved her eyes on her face , her moles on face , her pointed nose , her beautiful curvy lips made him " issko hi saddi karni hai" although he was impressed about her ides and now she is so so beautiful. When he made sharp eye contact with sakshi he felt a spark on his body that he couldn't control her. Then he moved her eyes on her neck , the way she spoke , the smile of her ,e her beautiful pearl like teeths. Then she turned around looking for a slide then he saw her backless back and moved her eyes on her waist. And now he decided to date her and marry her. When he enjoyed her beauty suddenly "sir ... Sir ...." His assistant alerted. He came to realised that meeting is over and Ram said " oh yeh yeh. Ur idea was so great that i just lost myself in it. Great sakshi u r doing absolutely great , the employee like u we need . I like ur idea , ur confidence ." Sakshi said " thank u sir." Then he said. Ok i will arrange a meeting for tomorrow and u gonna show this to board meeting so get ready for that . "