union of love

Ram:what happened sakshi is that any problem.
Sakshi:yes

Ram stood up from bed. What's the problem sakshi
Sakshi: i don't think we should go further
Ram:but why don't u love me
Sakshi:no, i love u but ...
Ram:then what's the problem
Sakshi:i think before marriage we shouldn't do this
Ram: i love u , u love me i will definitely marry you. And it's my love dear
Sakshi: but what about our family never agreed
Ram: i love u , u love me , where the hell family came from. Look sakshi , families will be happy if we are happy.

Although u wanna marry me

Sakshi: remain silent
I want to know sakshi .... U wanna marry me.... She nodded....
Ram: happily... Once we reached India I'll definitely marry u soon. I promise to you tonight on this year I'll marry u

Sakshi: said yes
Ram came to his side and laid down on bed.put the lights off

On other hand sakshi looked at Ram. But Ram laid on bed.

Sakshi: aahhhhh.... Do u have protection
Ram: shocked and excited... Yes my love I have.. turned around and hug her tightly on bed and start kissing passionately.
Both are equally mad for love , kissing passionately eachother like no tomorrow although they have forgotten to breath.
The room was soundproof so no outer noise came inside. The room was completely silent but the only sound heard the sound of love they are making. The sound of breath can heard by them. While the lips touched the tap tap sound all over the room. Ram kissing sakshi holding her face for some interval he puts aways face for a second and then start kissing. Then they start sucking eachother. The sucking sound made them crazy. Ram sucking her upper lips while sakshi sucking his lower lips and interchange within a period.while they satisfied sakshi completely surrendered to Ram.
Ram:shall we go on ???
Sakshi nodded her head
Ram grabbed her boobs and sakshi breath fast , her chest goes up , as her boobs more exposed.
Sakshi: plz Ram don't ... Stop ...
Ram: it's too late my dear love ... I promise u I'll marry u... Now I'm dying to love u.. plz let me love u

Then Ram hold sakshi and wake up from bed , he slowly removed her one piece now she is only bra and panty. And Ram pushed Sakshi on bed she bounced and her hair coming over her body. He then removed her hair which were gone inside the clivage. As she is so excited her clivage came out from bra. He kissed on her lower collar bone which was full of breast upper muscles. He bite that spot.
Sakshi ... Stop what are u doing.

Ram: sakshi it's time what i waiting for... Now he opened her bra . Her nipples are pointed.

(Anyone feel so .. comment me )

Ram just touched her tongue on her nipples. He lick one nipple and stimulating other nipple with 2 fingers.

He stood up , undressed himself, only with briefs 🩲🩲 , his penis slightly came from one side of the brief. While sakshi crossed her legs .. Ram streched both legs and started removing her panty.

The whole room was filled with sounds of touching kissing slipping. The room was filled with rubbing of skins and heavy breathing of two.

While removing her panty , her some past inside curves which were came like something stuck in. The sound of rubbing panty over thighs Ram can heard and enjoyed a lot. Now he removed her briefs her big penis came out like something blocked inside. And he jumped on bed , start rubbing pussybof sakshi . Sakshi already wet . Although both were doing 1st time they can't hold themselves so long and meanwhile ram took condom, peal the cover , strech the condom , then the peal his foreskin to the end of his penis, then put on the condom. Without any deal he pushed himself inside her.

The sounds hmmmm hmmmm breath so fast both of them were in love. Ram streched her leg goes till end.

Hmmm hmmmm aahhhh ahhhn all around the room.
Thighs were rubbing against each the sound of rubbing all overall the room
While they fucking scrotum of his tap over her ass . Tap tap tap tap sounds all over the room.
Sakshi crossed her leg over the waist of Ram , she strached her leg fingers and pressed her ass so much. Which Ram came deep in she pushed him. Like her pussy pressed penis inside. Although after 10min they came to their climax and sweating. The room filled with hmmmm hmmmm both were humming , breathing heavily

To be continued........